Pass Out. Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

HEROS + VILLAINS NAME

DEKU - MIDNIGHT

DABI - BLUE

HIMIKO - STABBER

TOMURA - DESTROY 

MIST - SPACE 

KACCHAN - EXPLOSION KING

TODOROKI - ICEHOT

BACK TO THE STORY ...

"come on kids stop hiding behind these plants and come out so we can check .. my friend promised not to hurt you" himiko giggled as she dangle her knifes and both dabi and deku face slap themselves by how stupid she was. "you idiot they not gonna come out with a villain who looks creepy and insane .. the hero kids not idiots" dabi yelled at her and for sure that got them both fighting again. "nothing gonna make these kids want to come out while villains are here, we need a plan" deku said as he started his brain up for a new plan. 

"oh i know that smirk, your got something good" dabi smirks and puts his arm around me. "what kind of idiot ass calls themselves as explosion king ... maybe a little girl who wanted to be a princess" deku giggled and smirk making his two friends look at him with worry. "you really thank would work" himiko said worried and before deku could answer a yell was heard. "bastard, you looking for a fight" a spiky blonde kid wearing his hero uniform yelled with anger as he walked out. 

"wow it really worked" himiko said surprised. "I'm worried if kids like him are gonna be the next hero's" dabi said with a smile and tried no to laugh by how well he fell for deku plan. "oh I'm sorry i though a little girl picked the name but you cant blame me with a name like king explosion" deku giggled and looked at the boy. "why you shitty clown" the blonde hero yelled as started walking to the giggling deku. "you idiot, you just fell for there trap .. they now know who you are" todoroki yelled at his friend who face suddenly dropped when he realised it. 

"crap" was all the blonde hero could say and the green hair villain fell to the floor laughing his head off. "um we here for work, get together" himiko yelled at deku who was still laughing. "I'm sorry, it just this guy is really something ... hey lets get a milkshake sometime i would like to see more of your stupid funny side" deku laughed and dabi grabbed him from his shirt to help him stand. "you wanna die" the blonde hero yelled with anger and deku put his hands up before tidying up his tie and going serious again. "sorry about that, I'm all good now" deku smirked and another small giggled escape his mouth as he looked at Kacchan. "Oi" the blonde hero yelled getting more pissed. "right be a good little boy and come with us .. we wont hurt your or anyone here if you behave" dabi said with a smile and offered his hand out like a prince what kinda made the class blush since they dont meet people like this. 

"get down" was what everyone could hear next and with the help of deku pushing his friends before ruby tackling the blonde hero to the ground, all might came crashing near them. "the hell" the blonde hero yelled shocked as a green hair villain laid on top of him holding him tight. "all might, you nearly landed on us" todoroki yelled with anger and all might just stood up. "no need to worry kids, all might is here to save the day" All Might yelled with a grin. "your the reason they nearly became road dead, they safer with villains right now" dabi yelled shocked. "dont you try and trick my students into thinking I'm a bad hero" All Might roared. "but you nearly landed on them all, like even we didn't do anything to hurt them" himiko yelled annoyed.