Losing it all for Love. Chapter 10.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

WITH AIZAWA IN THE MEETING PLACE THAT NIGHT.

"todoroki" aizawa said shocked when he saw a sleeping todoroki covered in a green blanket with words say 'as promised'. "todoroki wake up" aizawa said as he shoot the boy. "sir" todoroki said conduced and slowly stood up. "what happened, we been looking for you" aizawa said with worry. "the villains took us and the boss took Kacchan while i was killed" todoroki said but when pale when he remember being stab and check to see the stab wound stich up. "i know, the villain midnight came and ask my help and gave me this address to prove i can trust him" aizawa said with a small smile. "sir, we need to help Kacchan and save the villain midnight" todoroki said worried as he remember what deku whisper in his ear as he stabbed him.

"I'm sorry please live and save Kacchan my friend" Deku wisped to todoroki as he stabbed him in the gut and injected him with sleeping drug in  him as the same time. 

"i know, i  be heading to the hero's after i get you to the hospital to be checked" aizawa said with worry but he knew he could trust the villain midnight now. "sir, please dont let midnight die, he was forced and so was the rest to take us or there loves one would be killed .. i know its horrible to want to save a villain but they were nice to us" todoroki said with a small smile and aizawa nodded as todoroki fell back to sleep. 

WITH DEKU AT BOSS BASE, THE NEXT DAY AT 6PM.

"boss" Deku yelled as he walked around without a mask and in his villain suit since he feels better while fighting in it. "my boy, why are you here" the boss said as Deku walked to his desk with Kacchan in a cage down the hall. "i want to quick my team and become a solo villain" Deku said with a smirk. "oh and why" the boss smiled. "well after killing todoroki i have a lust to kill but my team wont let me so let me go solo" Deku said with a evil lustful eye. "sure, you really are my favourite i knew you be a great villain when i first met you" the boss smirked. "well you know what they say about hearts" Deku grinned and the boss looked up. "what" the boss asked. "they only made to hurt and kill any hope" Deku giggled and the boss grinned.                                         

"you ass come fight me" Kacchan yelled from his cage and Deku felt a pain in his heart. "shut it or do you want me to hurt your friend" the boss yelled as he knew Kacchan was still worried over his friend 'deku'. "his friend i thought Kacchan was solo" Deku asked surprised. "oh he still thinks your been kidnapped and that why he behaving so i wont kill you" the boss whispered and this made Deku happy inside to know Kacchan care for him. "how sad, so any luck with him becoming a villain" Deku asked as he sat on a chair. "nope but i take my time with him, he be the perfect villain ever" the boss laughed. 

"a new model" Deku said with a smirk. "yes he be your new model but dont worry i leave all my dirty jobs for you, i wont want the next best villain going crazy" the boss said with a evil smirk and looked to deku. "oh really i cant wait but be careful you know what they say" Deku giggled. "what do you mean, who i be scared off I'm the number one villain" the boss laughed. "yeah but you know they saying about new models right, I'm worried" Deku grinned as crossed his legs. "what" The boss yelled with anger at how deku was acting. "the original always better" Deku smirked and used his power as he kicked the boss desk making the boss trapped between the wall and desk.