Chapter 10 ✨

Time skip to a few hours before the date.

Melanie

"Des, I legit have nothing to wear!" I said as I entered my room.

"Girl, i gotchu. Lemme see your closet real quick." I pointed her to my closet and she got to work.

I decided to go on my phone to waste time. I still had like 2 hours before Daniel came to pick me up for our lil date.

"Mel, come see this outfit i just picked out for you." Destiny said from my closet.

I got off the bed and sped over to her. In her hands was this really cute cropped denim jacket, ripped denim jeans and a white crop top to finish the look .

"Damn girl

"Damn girl. Next time I go on a date with Daniel, remind me to ask you for help with my fit." I said.

"So, there's gonna be a next date huh?" She said smirking at me.

I ain't even realised that I messed up a little bit there. I'm just gonna play it off cause ion want her thinking that Daniel and I are gonna be anything more than acquaintances.

"Next date? Yeah, not gonna happen anytime soon sweetie." I said flicking my hair.

"Hmm whatever you said. Now go shower with your musty self." She said shooing me to the bathroom.

"You didn't have to do me like that." I said before I closed the door and entered the shower.

15-30 mins later

I exited the shower and dried my body with the towel. I then moisturised my body with some cocoa butter lotion and put some deodorant on. Finally, I put on the outfit Destiny picked out for me and I went back to my room.

"Melanie, you have like 30 minutes left to do your hair and makeup. Hurry up!" Destiny said from her place on my bed.

I decided to wear a wig instead of doing my natural hair. I didn't really want to go all out and beat my face so I settled for a natural kinda look consisting of some fake eyelashes, foundation, mascara, highlighter and lipgloss.

Ding dong

"Melanie, somebody's at the door for you!" Derek yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming." I took my phone and my bag before Destiny and I went downstairs.

I made my way to the front door and there Daniel was looking all scrumptious and delicious.

He had on a grey sweatshirt with some denim jeans and some all white nike air forces. Two silver rings were on his fingers and he had a silver lock chain on his neck.

"Melanie you look really good. Like really good." Daniel said after he was finished staring at me.

"You don't look too bad yourself."

"I guess that's your way of saying I look real good as well." He said with his annoyingly hot smirk on his annoyingly hot face.

"Boy, think whatever helps you sleep at night."

He shook his head while chuckling to himself. "We should probably get going. We wouldn't want to miss our date now would we?"

"Yeah I guess we should get going." "Destiny, thanks for the help girlie. Derek don't break anything or imma tell Mama." I said before I walked out the front door with Daniel.

We walked over to his car that was in the driveway. I went over to the passenger side but before I could open the door, Daniel rushed and opened it for me.

"I see chivalry isn't dead yet."

"For you it isn't." He said with a wink.

He got into the car, reversed out of the driveway and started driving to our date location.

⚡️⚡️⚡️
I legit have no excuse for why I haven't updated in so long. I've just been procrastinating and procrastinating 24/7. But here's an update.
Comment and vote
🍑