Chapter 6 ✨

(Please take a moment to admire and appreciate this fine ass man)

Daniel

Melanie. She was all that I could think about. Even though I just met her today, her silky voice, curvy body, chocolate skin and feisty attitude was still fresh on my mind. The way she kept turning me down and giving me attitude even when I gave her my attention and I quote 'my to-die-for' smirk made me want to pursue her more. I was brought back to reality when I heard my bedroom door open.

"Danibear, mum said to come downstairs so we can have dinner." my 8-year-old sister Alexa said barging into my room.

"Tell her I'll be down in a minute."

"Define a minute." She said crossing her arms together and leaning on the wall.

"How do you even know what define means?"

"None of your business. Define a minute?"

"Jeez. I'll come down in 3 minutes.

"Ok." she said finally leaving my room without closing the door.

"Alexa, come back and close my door!"

"Mum, Danibear said he'll come down in 10 minutes!"

I swear Alexa is the devil incarnated. She may look like a sweet little innocent girl who does nothing except being obedient but don't let her brown hair and big blue doe eyes fool you. She can and will annoy the life out of you and then evilly laugh afterwards while watching you in pain.

Groaning, I stopped thinking about my evil little sister and actually made an attempt to go down to dinner. I trudged downstairs and smelt the delicious aroma of chicken pot pie. When I finally made it to the kitchen I saw my mum putting the food on the table and my dad and sister already seated in their seats. Making my way to my seat, I sat down and waited for my mum to sit down so we can say grace before we ate.

(After grace)

"So honey, how was school today?" My mum asked while she was putting her share of food on her plate.

"It was alright."

"Elaborate." She said after chewing her first bite of the pie. Mum hated when I answered her questions with short answers.

"There was a new girl at my school named Melanie and I think I like her."

"Dani and Melanie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes lo-"

"Shut up Alexa."

"Daddy, Danibear told me to shut up." Alexa said with a pout on her face and her arms crossed.

"Daniel, be nice to your sister. She's only 8." My dad said even though he wasn't paying attention to our conversation since he was to indulge in eating the food in front of him.

See what I mean when I say that Alexa is the devil itself?

"Anyway, Dani tell me about this girl."

"She's so pretty and she's chocolate. She has a feisty attitude and she's so sarcastic."

"I like this girl already. Why don't you bring her over for dinner sometime?"

"Mum, Melanie is super hard to convince plus I was kind of a douche to her today." I said sheepishly.

"Well, I want to meet this girl so you better use your charm that you inherited from me and convince her to have dinner with us."

"Sweetheart, you must be mistaken. You mean the charms that he inherited from me." Dad said looking rather smug.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" Mum said raising one eyebrow and giving Dad 'the eye'.

"I said the charms that he inherited from you. The charms that hooked and reeled me in."

"That's what I thought."

"Anyway, Dani, convince your crush to have dinner with us on Friday night because I want to meet the girl who has finally hooked my son.

"She's not my crush Mum!"

"Danibear has a crush, Danibear has a crush!"

"Shut your trap, Alexa."

(After dinner when Daniel is in his room)

I don't know if I should text Melanie first or if I should wait because I don't want to seem too desperate. Would she seenzone me if I text her or would she reply back? Should I follow her on social media or would she think I'm stalking her? Is this how people overthink when they like someone? Ugh, I don't have time to think about this. I'll do all this thinking tomorrow.

⚡⚡⚡

Well here's Daniel's POV and what he actually thinks and feels about Melanie. I feel like this chapter is a bit short but I'll write longer ones in the near future. Comment if you think that I should write in Daniel's POV in some future chapters.
Anyways, comment and vote :) 🍑

Daniel's Family ⤵️
Richard Collins - Dad

Daniel's Family ⤵️Richard Collins - Dad

Annalise Collins - Mum

Alexa Collins - Little Sister