The Closet

"Come on Kris, Lancer and Ralsei are waiting on us!"
" What do you mean by ' you don't know why it's working.' fix it!" a gruff voice half whispers.

"Hello? Susie was it? Is something wrong? Is there anything I can do to help?" you ask with a pair of hopeful eyes

"Oh its you, that transfer student. What was the name of that city you came from? upper- something?" She gruffly responds.

"Undertale, and it's not a city, the city I come from Ebbot city. Also how did you know?" You ask curiously.

"Kris said something about I think. Right Kris?" They nod, then they start signing something.

You remember why they are selectivity mute.

"What!? We can't tell her! Wha- ER. Fine! whatever. How- you know what. Nevermind."

She sighs. "Kris says that you should go in the closet with us. They think that you can help." Susie shakes her head and walks in, closely followed by Kris.

Should you enter?
♡Yes            Yes

You enter the closet and the door slams behind you.

"Well what do you know, it worked." Susie says smiling as the ground shakes.

Then the floor drops out, leaving the three of you to free fall.

"Ugh..." You groan as you sit up from the cold ground. You open your eyes, to see that your alone. The ground beneath you is damp and chill. It reminds you of.....
ωᵃ𝕥έ𝐑ᖴÃ𝕝ᒪ

*File.exe - memory corrupted.

.

. .

. . .

System analysis...

File.(Y/n) being repaired

Restarting file...

Memory filled.

Data lost.

What were you thinking about? Oh yeah! Finding Kris and Susie! You promptly got up and you notice that your clothes have changed. You start walking, to where? Who knows?!

Have you forgotten something?

You're snapped out of thought as you stumble into a small abandoned town. Literally. On your face.

You pick your self up as you hear foot steps being you.

"Ralsei? Is that you?" Around the corner comes a magenta monster with badass bracelets and an axe. "Oh it's you." Susie says disappointed. "Well whatever. One less person I have to look for."

You stand up and you follow her out of the town. She seems to know where she's going because soon enough the two of you are in a cute Forest.

"AHH ITS THE PURPLE MONSTER!" Screams a... Puzzle piece from afar.

"Heh. Looks like I've got nerds to terrorize." Susie says grinning

"Susie we've been over this!" Exclaims a voice from behind, "Your a HERO. You can't jus- oh! Who is this?"

You finally get a good look at the high pitched voice. It's a goat monster with an adorable hat. The monster reminds you of someone... What were you thinking about?

"Hello! I'm Ralsei, and this is Susie."

"Hello Ralsei, I'm (Y/n) nice to meet you." You reply gently. Bowing your head in a greeting.

"Susie!!!" Shouted someone ahead of you.

A little blue blob practically tackles Susie. On closer inspection you see that the 'blue blob' isn't actually a blob. Its an hyperactive child dressed in blue. He was talking so quickly that you had a hard time processing what the heck he was saying.

"Andandand! We're throwing a party to celebrate Dadbeingoverthrown-" well at least you understood the middle part. Geez. Someone put his text box on slow.

That's all for now. Author Chan a car. I is very tired.
Also.

Little thing I thought was funny while writing 😂😂😂😂😂😂