"Yea me either it's not even scary anyway" he says.

"It's not? But it's called happy death day" I Said Confused.

"Yea but it's stupid It's just a nigga in a costume nobody really die niggas come back each time" he says looking annoyed.

I chuckle "when did you go see it the first time?" I Say.

"Man I was with this thic- I mean shit" he says trying to cover up what he said.

"Nah nigga say whatchu finna say" I say and walk the opposite way.

"Penny cmon" he yells from behind me.

In line I see boogie and a white girl.

Fueled by anger I walk up to both of them.

"You gonna get this girl pregnant too" I Say with a attitude.

The girl looks me up and down "boog who is this"

"Nobody aye get the popcorn I'll be back" he says then drags me by my shoulder.

Riley sees the whole thing I guess and pushed boogie and now the attention is on us.

"Aye let go of my girl man" he says.

"Girl?! Girl? Since when?" Boogie says.

"Cause I remember a time she couldn't stand yo wack ass and was on my dick" boogie says.

"When you call homecoming trying to get witchu Boy bye I was trynna make Riley jealous what grade are you in 5th" I Said.

"Isn't trynna make a nigga jealous childish" boogie comments back.

"I ant finna fight witchu over no passed around ho-" before boogie can get his words out Riley tackles him to the ground and security comes rushing to the scene.

Riley gets two good faces punches in and you can tell the second breaks boogie nose before security pops up.

"Everybody break it up" they yell.

They walk boogie and Riley outside and I'm just standing there stunned.

I walk outside following them.

I try to find Riley to apologize but he's nowhere to be seen.

I finally catch up to him about to hop in his car but I rush over to him.

"Riley wait" I Say.

"Nah wait nothing bro I see how you moving and I actually thought you could be my girl" he says.

"How is this my fault" I Say.

"Why the fuck is you talkin to him" Riley yells his veins popping out.

"Because-" I Say my voice cracking.

"You wanna fuck him or something let me know now so I know I'm not wasting my time on some hoe" he says.

"Don't call me a hoe" I say getting in his face.

He smacks his lips "man whatever Ian got time for your bullshit or his" he says unlocking his car.

"When you wanna talk without getting jealous or trynna fuck with my mans lemme know man I'm not with these childish games" he says and gets inside.

I watch him pull off out the parking lot, regretting my decisions.

Why can't I ever have a normal day 😤

Riley's really trynna Be with me and I keep fucking up.

I'm still confused on how this me being a hoe scenario comes from cause I'm a Virgin and y'all niggas was just stupid for knowing each-other.

But since when knowing niggas was being a hoe.