The Real Lauren

Camila's POV

After we all changed after the performance we walk to the parking lot.

"Lauren your slaying," Dinah says.

I look at Lauren and smile, she's wearing a white blouse with a knot on it, some denim shorts, and black combat boots.

I meet her eyes and she smirks at me. She walks up to me and kissed my lips.

"Your beautiful your self," Lauren whispers and I blush.

"So are we done or do you need ten more minutes?" Dinah says and we all laugh.

Lauren gives me another kiss lighter this time.

"Shawn!" I say jumping on his back.

"Oh my god, Camila I almost fell!" Shawn says in a panicked voice and I laugh.

"Go Shawnito!" I say and he laughs. I grab Shawn's hat and put it on my head. I look behind me and I see Lauren talking with the girls.

I pat Shawn's arm and he lets me down slowly.

"Baby!" I say excitedly and Lauren looks around seeing who I was talking to.

I laugh. "Lauren, stop," I said and held her hold to make her stop

"Who did you just called baby?" Lauren asks and looking deep into my eyes.

I just giggle and snuggle in Dinah's arms afterward as we walk. We arrive at our cars but I just stay on Dinah's arms.

"Aw, my baby waltz," I hear Dinah coo and I blush.

"My teddy bear," I coo with a baby voice.

"Aw," I hear everyone say.

"I'll bring the food and meet you guys at Camila's apartment," I hear Lauren say and I get out of Dinah's arms quickly.

"No don't go," I say in a baby voice hugging Lauren tight.

She smiles and holds me. "I have to," She says and I shake my head.

"No, I love you to stay with me," I say still in the baby voice and her eyes widen.

"I love you too," She says and I smile.

But I know it's not in a way that I think it is.

I pull away and look deep into her light green eyes. "Promise you'll be fast," I say holding out my pinky.

Lauren smiles at me and interlaced her pinky with mine and kisses it. "I'll try to as much as I can," She says and I nod.

"Don't get in trouble," I whisper and she nods.

"Should we stop by each of our houses to get clothes?" Shawn asks.

"Are we having a sleepover?" Normani asks and looks at me.

"I'm down," I say and she chuckles

"Ok, let's do it then." We hear Lauren's car rumble to life. She drives out of her parking spot slowly and rolls her window down.

I walk over to her car and she smiles.

"I'll see you in a bit baby girl," She says and I blush at the pet name.

I kiss her lips and she smiles. I back away and she winks at me to then drive out of there. Couple of minutes we are already in front of my apartment building with our clothes for work.

We get out and I put the pin in for the gate. We hear a car rumble to then park. They get out and I smile when I see who it is. Lauren looks in my direction and I sit on a bench that's there. She crosses the road and sits next to me.

"Hi," She says and hugs me and I hug her back breathing in her scent.

Lauren hands the bag of food to Dinah and I rest my head on her shoulder. She looks at me with so much happiness.

"Let's go inside its getting cold out here," She whispers and I nod.

We get inside my apartment getting cozy for the movie. Bringing snacks from my pantry and lots of blankets and pillows.

"I'm going to change," Lauren says and gets her bag taking her clothes out. Lauren comes back out all change with a sweater and some joggers.

"God I'm cold," I say hugging myself, shivering.

Lauren looks at me and frowns. "I should have brought my hoodie," She whines and I smile sweetly.

"It's ok Lauren, Shawn can I use your hoodie?" I ask him and he nods taking it off.

"Be careful with It," He warns and I chuckle.

It's a white Champion hoodie and he was wearing a matching black hat but I obviously have it on. I take the hat off to put the hoodie on and I throw the hat at Shawn.

He catches it smiling at me and puts it on. I fix my hair and wave Lauren over.

"Come," I said patting the spot next to me.

Lauren fixes some pillows and grabs a blanket and sits next to me putting the blanket over us. I cuddle up to her side and she smiles wrapping her arms around me giving my forehead a kiss. Dinah starts the movie and I widen my eyes.

"Dinah!" We all scream.

"What I always wanted to see this movie," She says innocently.

"I don't have a problem with it," Lauren says next to me and I widen my eye, even more, looking at her.

"Lauren," I say and slap her thigh.

"Ow," She whines.

"See Lauren understands me, just cover your eyes, Jesus virgins," Dinah says and we all give her a death glare except for Lauren who is laughing.

"Your right DJ," She says extending her hand giving Dinah a high five.

"Mila why are you complaining your not a virgin anymore," Dinah says and everyone looks at me.

"Who took your innocence away?" Shawn asks in a protective voice.

"Well Lauren," I say and he looks at her.

"Oh ok, then that's fine I ship," He says.

"Shawn!" I stare at him.

"What? Jesus Lauren can you shut her up," Shawn says.

"Don't you dare" I look at Lauren and she surrenders.

"Ok baby calm down," She says wrapping her arms around me.

This Lauren is so different. A Lauren that is sweet, caring, and fragile, soft. She always has this fuckgirl, bad girl type of aura but I love both of those.

"I love this side of you," I whisper and she looks at me confused.

"What side?" She asks.

"This side, your so soft side," I say and she smiles.

Lauren cups my cheek and gives my lips a light kiss. "I'm falling for you Camila, hard," She whispers.