21. Bad boy ~

FINALLY AFTER 20 CHAPTERS ITS FINALLY TIME FOR SMUT!!! ENJOY!!!

ALSO AFTER THIS CHAPTER IT WILL BE RARE THAT THEIR WILL BE 1 CHAPTER WITHOUT SMUT IN IT JS UNTIL THE PLOT(S) HAPPEN!!!

Yoongi smirked and pressed his lips back onto Jungkooks Jungook pushed Yoongi till the got on the bed and Jungkook straddled Yoongi waist and broke the kiss before impatiently taking his shirt off Yoongi rubbed his hands up Jungkooks body and stopped at his nipples.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this!" He twirled Jungkooks nipples in his fingers as soft breaths escaped Jungkooks mouth Yoongi sat up and places the right one in his mouth biting down on it earning a little scream moan come from the younger. Yoongi flipped them over getting up and Jungkook sat up on his arms watching as Yoongi pulled his shirt over his head Jungkook bit his lip looking at Yoongis toned upper body, he never worked out much but somehow he managed to have a 6 pack and more buff than before it must be his diet he was on. "Your drooling baby" Jungkook closed his mouth and sat up running his hands on Yoongis body biting his lip. He got to where his hand were around Yoongi neck pulling him down smashing their lips back together. Yoongi pushed Jungkook down not breaking the kiss. After a little while Yoongi pulled away and Jungkook wined. "Rough or gentle?" Jungkook looked at him like he was crazy.

"Rough please fuck me rough!!!" Yoongi smirked

"Are you sure you can handle my roughness?"

"Yes... I've seen the people that come out of your room" Yoongi laughed and Jungkook was confused "what?"

"Oh baby... that's not even half of what I do, no one has been able to handle my roughness as you can tell they all walked out or limped out me going rough is where they can't walk... are you sure you want that?" Jungkook doesn't know if his was his slut side talking or his hormones, but he definitely wanted that and the next words that came out of Jungkooks mouth surprised the both of them.

"Yes daddy fuck me so hard I can't walk" Yoongi growled and ripped his and Jungkook pants off and Jungkook gasped when they were both in only their boxers.

"You see baby boy, you were bad for daddy... do you know what bad boys get?" Jungkook didn't say anything he just bit his lip and Yoongi slapped his inner thigh causing the younger to moan and scream out.

"P-punished bad boy get punished please punish me Daddy I've been a bad boy" Yoongis eyes were filled with dominance. By now Yoongi would either fuck Jungkook till he passes out or till Yoongi is finished with him whatever one comes first, and right now that excited him more and more each moment. Yoongi yanked Jungkooks boxers down and the younger moaned as cold air hit his member. Yoongi looked at Jungkook and then at his member and seen some pre-cum on the tip so he decided to lick it off earning a shuttered moan from the younger he licked around the tip before wrapping his mouth around it sucking hard going down lower and lower till he hit the base humming around Jungkooks member sending vibrations through Jungkooks body, after a few of those Jungkook almost came but Yoongi pulled off and smirked before Jungkook could protest he smashed their lips together so Jungkook could taste himself and Jungkook moaned at the taste. Yoongi got pulled up and pulled down his boxers and Jungkooks eyes widened yea he's gotten fucked by a lot of guys but Yoongi was by far the best dick he seen, it was a great mixture of long and thick, and it was the perfect color as veins popping out, Jungkook was once again drooling. Yoongi noticed and smirked.

"Suck it baby boy" Jungkook didn't have to be asked twice before automatically attaching his mouth to Yoongis cock wanted to skip the for-play he took all of Yoongi and for once he actually gagged he hasn't gagged since Taemin when he was first learning how to give a BJ Yoongi moaned and threw his head back and Jungkook went faster and faster finally relaxing his throat enough to deapthroat Yoongi without gaging, he hit the base and Yoongi moaned out louder and grabbed Jungkooks hair pulling on it and Jungkook moaned and Yoongi hissed moaning. "S-shit stop or I'll cum" Jungkook didn't listen and went harder and Yoongi growled ripping Jungkook off his dick and damn if Jungkook wasn't hot before he definitely was, he already looked fucked out, lips 2x the size they normally are spit on his chin and a string connected to the tip of Yoongis dick. Yoongi threw him on his stomach bringing his hips up slapping Jungkooks ass... hard. "I told you to stop Jeon! Your really asking for it huh?" Yoongi put 3 fingers in front of Jungkooks mouth "since you want to be a dirty little slut and suck when I tell you not to, suck my fingers you will have to deal with this being your prep for being a bad boy wether is hurts or not!" Jungkook took the fingers in his mouth sucking and twirling his tongue around on them. "Enough" Jungkook opened up and Yoongi pulled them out and didn't waste time putting a finger in without warning Jungkook mewled at the feeling and Yoongi added another one then the third one thrusting them in and out fast. He removed them after a while and lined up his member to Jungkooks ass. "Is it okay if I go bareback?"

"Are you clean?"

"Yea I havnt not used a condom since... yea"

"And I'm clean so yes" Yoongi smiled and he pushed in fully but sat there not waiting till Jungkook adjusted because to by honest he didn't care if he adjusts it's just been soooo long since he went bareback with someone that and it's so much more intense and feels 10x better. He pulled out before slamming back in and Jungkook moaned out, Yoongi grabbed Jungkooks hips and his pace was slow but gradually got faster each thrust, after a while Yoongi was now going as fast as an animal and it was driving Jungkook crazy,

"NNNGHAAAH Y-YOONGIIIII" Yoongi slapped Jungkooks ass and Jungkook just moaned out.

"That's not my name slut!" Jungkook moaned and arched his back more surprised it hasn't broke yet.

"D-DADDYYYYY!!!! H-HARDER" Yoongi smirked and thrusted harder than before grabbing onto Jungkooks hair pulling it back harshly and smacked his ass with the other.

"Fuck baby you look so good with your ass taking my dick." Jungkook moaned out at this point he doesn't care if anyone can hear them. Yoongi took his hand and wrapped it around Jungkooks throat cutting off his air supply, with Yoongis hand tight on his hair, hand on his throat so he can't breath, and Yoongi thrusting in him at an unrealistically fast pace Jungkooks eyes rolled back and Yoongi somehow got faster with his thrusts, he was so rough and Jungkook had to admit he was the best person he has ever had sex with. Yoongi bit the side of Jungkooks neck and left a mark. "Fuck baby so fucking tight!" Yoongi let go of Jungkooks neck and placed that hand on Jungkooks hip so he can control his pace.

"C-cum" Jungkooks voice was so low and soft Yoongi almost missed it but he didn't.

"What baby boy daddy couldn't hear you?"

"C-cum can I c-cum please"

"Nope hold it!!!"

"D-DADDYYY AAHAHHH NNGGH!!"

"Damn baby how can you even be so tight!!! Fuuuck"

"P-PLEASE DADDY IT H-HURTS!!!"

"Go ahead baby cum for daddy" Jungkook releases a loud moan as he came but Yoongi didn't give up he continued to thrust at the same animal realistic pace he has been before. Yoongi let go of Jungkooks hair and grabbed his other hip thrusts getting harder and more sloppy. "Fuck baby I'm gonna cum" Jungkook clenched around Yoongi and Yoongi came deep inside of Jungkook riding out his climax when he realized Jungkook came again. He fell beside Jungkook and brought him into his arms. "I'm sorry if I was to rough" Jungkook chuckled

"To rough? Yoongi you were the roughest out of everyone..... I loved it" Yoongi smiled and kissed Jungkooks head.

"I'm glad, I havnt been able to fuck someone like THAT in a while. One of the best orgasms I've ever had... now I'm tired"

"Well... I don't Think I can walk tomorrow. Soooo I don't think I can go to school.

"Haha babe tomorrow is Saturday"

"OH MY GOD EVEN BETTER" Yoongi chuckled.

"But don't worry I'll be even tougher next time"

"WIAT THAT WASNT THE ROUGHEST YOU CAN DO?"

"Eh I'm one kinky son of a bitch, speaking of we have to talk about something tomorrow for now... let's head to bed." Jungkook couldnt finish hearing what Yoongi said because he was already passed out and Yoongi chuckled and kissed Jungkooks forehead falling into a deep slumber.