Chapter 23

Third POV.

After a bit of mingling, Astrid walked over to David and Mary Margaret, she was happy that Gold gave David the elixir. And when, David drank the elixir, she nearly cried with relief, when his perfect face regained it's colour. Mary Margaret an David share a sweet kiss, then Astrid hopped into the booth, after giving David a hug of happiness. To which he returned with just as much enthusiasm.

Then David left, apparently going to have a talk with Emma. Mary Margaret and Astrid turned to each other, Astrid blurting out what she had been wanting to tell her all day. "Uhhh... me and Killian had a heated moment before we came down. It was something I never experienced before." Mary Margaret smiled, while telling her that it's usually normal for people in love to do things like that. Astrid just nodded, turning slightly red when she told Astrid to follow her hear, but to wear protection.

Astrid flew out of her seat, tripping over the table, and running away. She did not want to hear anything more, Mary Margaret just laughed at the young women, and watched her run away.

Astrid, funnily enough, ran into the man she was just talking to Mary Margaret about. Before she could do anything, he pushed her to the wall. Her back hitting off it with a small thwack. But she didn't focus on that, all she could see was Killian's beautiful blue eyes, and his rugged features. But, just as he was going to kiss her, a small scream was heard from outside of Granny's.

The two of them were awoken from their small haze, and ran out, Emma and David were just piling out of the car as they arrived outside. "The hell was that?"

"I have the same question." Killian commented, looking around. Emma looked at Killian and Astrid's joined hands and their flushed faces. "Wait, were you two?" While taking threatening step towards Killian.

"N-no..."Astrid stuttered.

"Perhaps." Killian cleared, while smirking down at the little spitfire by his side. But before Emma or David could threaten him, there was another piercing scream. It made Astrid think of Lydia, from Teen Wolf.

"There" David runs off towards the sound as Astrid, Emma and Killian follow.

Near the steps of the nunnery, they see Mother Superior running. She attempts to head up into the convent, but the Shadow grabs and rips away her shadow. She collapses lifelessly on the ground. David kneels down to test her pulse. "She's gone."

"Why would the Shadow kill her?" Astrid asked in confusion.

"No idea, love. But I do know the Shadow only takes orders from one person." Killian replied while glaring at the ground in hatred.

"Pan."

When some of the others arrived, David explained to Regina what had happened and she looked around curiously. Neal suggested going to the Jolly Roger to get the coconut to capture it if it comes back. Astrid, Killian and Neal walked off, not before Astrid ruffled Henry's hair. He recoiled at her touch, and she looked at him curiously, but shrugged it off.

After getting the coconut, Emma called Neal, telling them that Pan was actually in Henry's body, and Henry was in Pan's body. The trio shared horrified glances, before meeting the group outside of the vault.

Gold informed the group, that Pan was panning on using the Dark curse on the town, and the only way to stop it, is to use the scroll itself to stop it. Astrid sighed slightly in relief, hope filling her body once again. But Gold told the group that the price would be a steep one.

Tink suggested to the group to use a magic wand, to help return Henry back to his original body, then they all separated, going to do their parts of the plan.