Chapter 18

Third POV.

(AN: This is gonna be a quick overview of Nasty Habits because the thing that helps me with my script isn't on here, so I'm just gonna go over the rough idea then move onto the next episode.)

Tinker bell left their small group, after they didn't have an escape Pan. Astrid was rather disappointed, she had hoped that they fairy and herself would become friends. So after a few moments of sadness, she got over it and went with the group to Neal's old home.. This is because Killian was the one to inform them that he was the only Lost boy to have ever left Neverland without permission. Which was rather admirable in Astrid's eyes. So they went to hi old home, in hopes for some clues to give away how he escaped. An maybe they could use them too.

After Killian made a funny remark about giving a helping hand, they began their journey to Neal's old home. When they arrived, Astrid was shocked with the drawing covering the wall. They were good, which reminded Astrid that she hasn't done any of her Art since arriving in Storybrooke. Slightly reminiscing of the time her dole purpose was for art, she looked around the cave. Nothing was out of the ordinary just a bed and some markings on the wall.

When one of the group members found a coconut, which had holes in one of the sides, they figured that the object may have had something to due with Neal's ability to escape Neverlan for a better life. While Mary Margaret said a stupid thing, which Regina retorted with a sassy remark, Emma figured out that thee holes in the coconut must a map. Astrid used Incendia to light up the thing inside tho cocnut to create a map of the stars. Gasping in admiration, she joined Killian's side, grasping his arm, and looked around in awe.While observing the pretty stars, Emma pointed out that this was how they were going to escape, this was their map. Finally feeling hope again, she hugged Killian. Shortly after her arms wrapped around him, his strong arms locked around her. Enveloping her in the scent of Rum, leather and his manly musk. It caused her to snuggle her head in his chest and sigh in relief.

But, while Astrid's head was nuzzled into Killian's chest, he shared the revelation of Neal being the only one to be able to read the map. Tensing up, the young girl was tempted to let a few tears escape. But she was a Mikaelson, and Mikaelsons don't show many weaknesses, and she was going to stick to that idea. After taking a few calming breaths she pulled herself together, and got ready to do anything she needed to save Henry and get home.

After knowing that Neal was, in fact dead, Emma ran out looking rather upset and shaked. Astri was tempted to follow her, but she decided against it. She just wanted to stick near her pirate's side for the time being. Thinking of a distraction, she hugged into Killian and began humming Mad World, in a way to calm herself and Killian down. After she was calm, and Killian was less tense, he looked down at the blonde beauty in his arms in admiration. "You have the voice of an angel, love." Sighing, she looked into his eyes and smiled. But their eyes connected an everything seemed to fade away, he began leaning down and she closed her eyes in anticipation. but it was interrupted by David clearing hid throat. He was coming to tell them about Mary Margaret's plan of setting a trap for the lost boys, but after he saw their position he was glad he came in at that moment.

After Killian and David went out to collect more vines for the trap, Astrid helped the girls make the trap. It was rather therapeutic for the girl, if she was being honest.

After finally making the net, they began waiting for a lost boy. When a younger boy came, he was chasing a pig, he was caught in their net. After breaking free, the young boy, Devan tol the group that he didn't want to leave Neverland, none of the lost boys. And when Emma called Pan a monster for what he did to the younger boy. Devan informed them that it was Henry, not Pan, who did that to him.

The young boy told the small group that Henry was indeed a lost boy, Astrid was tempted to go into the young boy's head with magic but decided against it, why would he lie about such  thing. After Regina attempting to rip the child's heart out, they decided it wasn't worth it and they would in fact send a message to the young boy. It was a good idea, to let him know that they were there, looking for home.

When they spoke to him, Astrid had the right idea of calling their rescue mission 'Cobra Rescue' to let him know that it wasn't a trick. After a few moments of reassurances, they had to say goodbye. So after tearful goodbyes, they all felt even more determined to get the younger boy. 

When they all went back to camp, they were getting ready for bed, when the boys came back. David told them the heroic tale of Killian saving his life. They shared a drink; David wasn't impressed and they got ready for bed. But before all of that, David went over to Astrid and smiled at her, Before she could question anything he pulled her in for a hug. Petting her ponytail he whispered in her ear "'Strid, you are our family now, you know that, don't you? We all love you, me and Snow love you. I'm glad you came barging in our life." He rambled, slightly hysterically. Astrid looked up at him with tears in her eyes and looked up at him and nodded.

"David, you guys are my family too. You were the first people to accept me, even knowing of my history. I love you too." They continued hugging for a few moments and separated. David went over to Mary Margaret and Astrid went over to Hook. 

"Hey there, hero." Astrid sang, looking at Killian. He smiled at her and pulled her into a hug. Looking at his slightly chapped lips, she pressed a kiss to the corner of them. She looked up at him and admitted "You saving David has made me a hundred times more into you than before. I'm proud of you, my love." She whispered in his ear. Looking at his red ears, she smiled and sauntered over to Regina, the two of them chatting. Once in a while, she would look over to Killian and catch his eye. Smiling at him, she would also wink. Loving the way he smirked and waved his Hook at her.

When it was time to go to bed, she went to lay next to Killian. As she lied down next to him, he wrapped his arms around her and began to snuggle with her. She wrapped her legs around his, once she had turned around, an began to run her fingers through his hair. After a few minutes of doing so, they both fell asleep happily in each others arms.