familiar faces

You can't wait to be transferred to a new town, a new orphanage. After Kris escaped the place, they jacked up the security. Making it almost impossible for you find them. That was almost seven years ago, and you finally got excepted to be transferred. You're going to a small town called Twinkling Bridge City.

It was a town mostly of monsters. It's a silly thought, but, maybe... All the friends you made in the underground will remember you?

No... They aren't real. Humans and monsters have lived in harmony since we divided to create the balance. There was never a war. That was probably just some dream you had.

You watch as the trees and hills pass by, the landscape rolling with color, unlike the Rocky terrain that you where so used to navigating. You look forward, and catch your first glimpse of your new home.

In only a few moments before you come to the edge of the sleepy pastel town. The car comes to a stop in front of a beautiful brick building, the windows decorated with children's drawings.

"Here ya go (y/n). Hope this place treats ya better than ours." The grounds keeper says harshly, practically forcing you out the car. But doesn't because there are probably cameras.

The old man drives off leaving you in his dust. You briskly walk into the orphanage. 

"Hello, how my I help you?" Asks a lady in a pink sweater.

"Hello my name is (y/n). I'm here for the transfer. "

"Oh sorry dear, but we didn't accept a transfer. But since your here, you can take your things to one of the empty rooms upstairs. I'll work on enrolling you into our local school."

"O-oh okay then" you say picking up your things and heading to the back. ' they lied ' you think before entering the vacant room.

*-*-*Time skip brought to you by the Jester of Chaos him self.*-*-*

You walk into the school, and into a hallway. You quickly speed walk your way into the classroom.

"A-ah. M-miss (Y-y/n) yo-ur h-here."

Alphys

You look around. You also spot MK, Snowdrake , and Temmie.

They ARE real! You AREN'T crazy! You silently prayed that she remembered you.

"Oh, am I late?"

"N-no your r-right o-on t-time, g-go on have a-a seat, i-i'll c-call you u-up w-when e-everyone i-is h-here. "

"Thank you "

She doesn't remember.

BAM

Two people walk into the room, the taller one- an edgy purple monster with a leather jacket on. The other a human, with brown hair and a bob cut, They re wearing their iconic green sweater. You recognize your old friend almost instantly.

Tall as ever I see.

"S-susie, Kris, g-glad y-you m-made it. T-take a s-set y-you two."

"N-now th-that w-we're a-all h-here, (y-y/n), can y-you please i-introduce y-yourself?

You simply nod, get up, and stand in front of the classroom. But before you could say anything- "A-ah s-shoot. I-it s-seems a-as i-if I s-still don't have any c-chalk."

Susie jumps up out of her set immediately. "WE'LL GO GET IT FOR YOU MISS ALPHYS!" She shouts roughly grabbing Kris by the arm and rushing out the door.

"O-oh geez." She said sweating.

"(Y-y/n) c-could you get t-them please? "

"Ya yo! Give'im hell for interrupting you!"

You leave as Alphys scolds Mk for cussing.