f i v e

hey guys! anyways i need to do an essay so I’m updating this to get in the writing mood is that bad (yes it is)

oMg so apparently a popular boy used to have a crush on me (it might not be true but hey hmu hmu)

so i was reading a fanfic that had no author’s notes and it made me sad. would you guys prefer that, though? personally, I feel like author’s notes make the story more personal and you get to see what I’m like!

idk comment :)

-------------------------------------

“Calum?” Michael called from the bathroom, fiddling with bottles of various things on the counter.

The boy soon appeared from the hallway, leaning against the bathroom’s doorframe. “Yes?”

“Can you help me with my eyeliner?” Michael pouted, holding out the pencil. “I can’t do it right. And I don’t want to try again, because that means messing up; and messing up means having to wash my eyes to get it off. And washing hurts.”

Calum sighed and nodded, taking the pencil and popping off the cap. He eyed the pencil to make sure it was sharpened, and held it up to Michael’s face. “Close your eyes.”

Calum slowly drew the line across Michael’s left lid, sticking his tongue out due to intense concentration. After a good minute of making sure the line was completely filled and looking good, he moved on to the other eye and matched everything up.

After he finished, Michael opened his eyes and looked in the bathroom mirror.

“Fuck yeah!” He cheered, content with his reflection. “I look fucking hot!”

Calum chuckled, walking back to the living room to retrieve his wallet before they left.

“Cal?” Michael called again.

“What?”

Straight boys don’t do eyeliner as well as you just did.” He yelled, and Calum could practically see the smirk radiating off of the stupid gay boy.

“Shut up!” He blushed, grabbing his black leather wallet and heading towards the door.

----------------------------------

Ashton cursed when he saw the text light up on his phone.

From: Calum

are you guys on your way??? we’re here, yo

“Luke, we gotta go!” Ashton whined, wondering what was taking the boy so long.

Luke trudged out of his room, sniffling loudly and stifling a cough.

“Did you get sick?” Ashton questioned, frowning when he saw the poor lad nodding and wrapping a blanket around himself.

“How? You were okay this morning.” Ashton pointed out.

“I my throat felt a bit scratchy earlier, but it got way worse.” Luke croaked tears filling his eyes. “I feel horrible.” He added, cuddling into the soft couch cushions.

The older boy nodded, feeling bad. “I’ll go call Calum and let them know we aren’t coming.”

Ashton pressed the call button.

“Hello?” Someone who definitely wasn’t Calum answered.

“H-hello? Is Calum there?”

“Oh, hey dude! Sorry, it’s Michael here. Yeah, Calum kind of started drinking his ass off, so I thought it would be a good idea if I answered his phone instead. Where are you guys?”

“We can’t come, sorry. Luke is pretty sick.” Ashton sighed, glancing over to see the blonde in a pile of used tissues.

“Oh fuck! I wanna come over. Poor kitten. Yeah, I’ll try to drag Calum along with me. We’ll be there soon!” Michael yelled into the phone, without giving the option for Ashton to decline. He quickly ended the call, giggling and handing the phone back to his friend.

Ashton sighed, sitting by Luke. “Mate, if I sit too close to you, will I catch your sickness and die?”

--------------------------------

Calum stumbled down the sidewalk with Michael. “W-where we goin’, Mikey?” Calum slurred, grabbing his friend’s arm and giggling.

“Luke and Ashton’s place.” Michael responded, grimacing when he saw how shitfaced Calum truly looked.

“Oh, cooooool! I know them.” Calum laughed, looking happier than ever.

“Whatever.”

-

As they reached the apartment door, Ashton soon let them in. “Hey guys.” He greeted sadly, since they all could hear Luke’s coughing even from the doorway.

“Heeeeeeeeey!” Calum yelled, tackling Ashton for a hug. “I know you!” He added, giggling once again.

Michael slapped a hand to his forehead. “I’m sorry, Ash. I didn’t want to leave him alone this intoxicated.” He apologized, shaking his head when he saw Calum refusing to let go of the poor boy.

Michael quickly walked past the two, sitting down next to Luke and immediately cuddling him. Luke whimpered, blowing his nose and letting tears fall down his pale cheeks.

“I hate being sick.” Luke grumbled, putting his head in Michael’s lap.

“I know, kitten.” Michael cooed, petting the boy’s hair, shushing him. “Don’t talk, Luke. It’ll hurt your throat more.”

Ashton gagged at the horribly cute sight in front of him. Michael and Luke actually weren’t fucking; instead they were cuddling like there was no tomorrow.

“Ashton, you’re really hot.” Calum slurred, breathing against Ashton’s neck.

“W-what?” Ashton stuttered, shocked by the drunken lad. Calum continued to breathe close to his neck, sending goosebumps all over his body.

“You’re really hot.” Calum repeated, roughly grabbing Ashton by the hips.

“What are you d-“ Ashton started to speak, only to be cut off by Calum connecting their lips.

Ashton didn’t know what to do, and he didn’t pull away. Why wasn’t he pulling away?

Ashton let out a soft moan, tugging at Calum's hair. Ashton didn’t know why he was doing this. What was even happening?

Of course, that didn’t stop Ashton from kissing back.

“Ash, what are you doing?” Luke croaked, now standing right in front of the two.

--------------------

I don’t know why I made luke sick idk but hey I guess it made cashton kiss so hEy ho

don’t even think about asking me what I just wrote because I DON’T KNOW

i’m emotional

anyways, question for the chapter! WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THIS?

goal: 50 comments, 60 votes.