t h r e e

sorry for some reason i find it quite difficult to update this.

if you like this kind of story, i suggest you read "lifeguard" (by me, oops)

honestly it's like the same kind of vibe ish, because it's awkward as shit. it's malum btw

(and i update pretty often for that one IM SO SORRY)

i love you v much

by the way i'm kind of gonna make this story pretty sexual. could you not tell by the "i fucked luke into oblivion last night" or

------------------------------------

Ashton looked up at Calum with wide, lustful eyes.

"Are you sure?" Ashton asked, smirking.

Calum nodded, pressing their lips together in a needy hot mess. Ashton tugged at Calum's hair, letting out light, soft moans every few moments.

Ashton pulled off the tanned boy's shirt, kissing his collarbones and leaving marks everywhere.

Calum felt a pit of warmth building in his lower regions, gasping when Ashton pulled down the lad's boxers.

Calum shot up from his bed, covered in a thin layer of sweat. 

"What the fuck?" Calum screeched, tugging at his own hair. He didn't even want to look down there, because he knew that he had a little problem.

Calum had met the bloke, what, once? And this was happening? 

Gross.

He looked at the clock, frowning at the flashing 4:32am, and forced himself up. 

After he ate some cold pizza, he felt a little better. Just a little. 

-----------------------------

Ashton felt uncomfortable for literally no reason. Something just seemed off with the world. 

He rolled over, picking up Luke's phone off of the wooden nightstand, and unlocked it.

To: Michael <3333333

hey what's calum's number?

It was like 4am, but Ashton was positive Michael would be awake. Sure enough, Luke's phone quitely chimed a few moments later. 

From: Michael <3333333

why do you want his number? does he fuck good? 

aw man, now i'm jealous. anyways, here.

*inserts phone number*

Ashton grinned, pulling out his own phone and adding Calum to his contacts. To mess with Luke, he changed "Michael <3333333" to "DADDY" 

It was funny.

Right?

He soon texted Calum, deciding to have some fun - since Calum didn't know Ashton's number.

To: Calum

hey, heard you had a wild dream about me ;)

----------------------------

Calum stared at his phone.

He was sweating.

He was sweating hard.

-----------------------------

IM LAUGHING SO HAR D BYE

goal: 30 comments 30 votes wooo