t w o

Michael stumbled into his shared apartment the next morning, cursing loudly as he walked into multiple things. Since when did they have so many pieces of furniture?

"Cal!" Michael yelled, clutching his head in an attempt to cure the pulsing dull ache. 

"I was sleeping, you limp dick!" Calum yelled from his room, groaning loudly.

"Well stop sleeping. I have the worst fucking hangover, please pity me and make me happy foods."

Calum soon opened his door, trudging across the carpeted home and into the kitchen. 

"I hate being your roomate. Why aren't you more grateful, Mikey." Calum grumbled as the bleach blonde laid face-down on the couch.

Calum quickly whipped up eggs and bacon, knowing that Michael would want something a bit greasy. 

"Hey Calum, guess what?" Michael asked with his head still down in the couch cushions.

"What?"

"I fucked Luke into oblivion last night."

"But aren't Luke and Ashton roomates? Was the poor lad there in the next room having to listen to Luke moan like a schoolgirl?"

Michael walked over to Calum, smirking and nodding.

"Michael! He must be traumatized."

"Yeah, well. Is breakfast done?"

"Yes, it's done." Calum huffed, going back into his room getting dressed.

-------------------------------------

Luke tiptoed into Ashton's room, sitting on his bed and wincing.

"What do you want, Lucas." Ashton sighed, his eyes still closed.

"Ash, can you give me a massage? I hurt." Luke frowned, poking Ashton multiple times on his cheek.

"No."

"Rude. Help, my ass hurts."

"Because of Michael?"

"Yeah."

"Gross."

"It's not my fault he has a big di-"

"Luke, let's not talk about that." Ashton cut the dumb lad off, blushing like crazy.

Luke got under the bed covers, and cuddled into Ashton.

"You know, you're a pretty great best friend, Ash." Luke sighed, nestling his head into the other boy's shoulder.

"Yeah, shut up. People think I'm gay as hell because of you." 

Luke smiled into Ashton's neck. "That's because you are gay as hell."

"No, I'm not."

"Then who were you talking to at The Cockpit?"

"Calum. He's Michael's friend. He's straight too."

"Mhmm. Sure." Luke giggled closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep; even though it was 9am.

-------------------------------

this was less funny and more cute aw i love platonic fluffy lashton