Chapter 15 - Dances can stir a riot!

Malfoy Manor, Wiltshire, England, December 1977

Bellatrix melted with a smug smirk into the body of her young lover. She basked in the outraged faces of her mother's friends and the leers of her father's business partners. But seeing her she-devil of a mum's red face, angry glare, and labored breath, nearly provoked her to snog Severus Snape senseless on the dance floor. Damn, her Dark Prince knew how to move his body gracefully, intertwining their fingers tightly and stroking her back softly. Her whole skin tingled pleasurably and she could lose herself in his intensive, passion-filled onyx eyes. He guided her through the slow Walzer in such an effortless manner and with such hungry eyes that she felt frightfully close to vanish with him from the dancefloor and shag him senseless in a hidden alcove. How could this snarky, arrogant Slytherin schoolboy consume her thoughts like this? It almost felt like he was some powerful, alluring puppet master that pulled her strings to control her every move, idea, and feeling.

Hell, she didn't like it one bit to be so out of control and desire-ridden. But his magical signature pulled her in like a strong magnet. And she had stopped to resist his allure and her magic's desire. It felt too amazing to kiss his lips, stroke his tongue or be filled by his cock that she wanted to explore their mutual magical attraction and desires as long as they lasted. She gazed into his obsidian eyes with a tender smile and bit her bottom lip while thinking how divine his tongue would feel pleasuring her. A little shocked, she noticed his smug grin and heard his voice husking in her mind. "Damn, my Black Rose. You really shouldn't think about such naughty actions while I'm dancing with you on your little sister's wedding. It only makes me hard for you again. But I can promise you that my tongue will gift you multiple orgasms as soon as we manage to sneak away to your French cottage. It will be above your wildest dreams, Bella."

Bellatrix flushed red, felt a shiver run down her spine and her lace knickers moisten. She had forgotten that the cunning teen was excellent at Occlumency and Legilimency. He could enter her mind on a whim if she let her Occlumency walls down and felt carefree. She should be enraged that he dared to read her thoughts. But the fact that he could enter her mind wandless and without uttering a spell impressed her immensely and turned her on. It was quite extraordinary to encounter such raw magical power and refined magical abilities in a mere seventeen-years-old. Hell, he had barely reached his legal age as a wizard and was already able to practice Mind Magic in a fashion that few mature wizards and witches would achieve. She guessed that he must be a natural at Occlumency and Legilimency like her. And if she remembered her wicked witch of a mum's lessons in Pureblood History and Genealogy correctly, the Princes were an old family that was known for their abilities in Potions, the Dark Arts and Mind Magic. If his filthy Muggle father's worthless genes hadn't soiled her Dark Prince's lineage, he would be considered quite a catch in the Wizarding world.

Bellatrix quelled her buzzing thoughts and drew her Occlumency walls up again. She couldn't be sure that Severus wasn't poking into her mind the whole time during their various dances. And she didn't want for him to find out that his magical powers turned her on and that she would consider him as husband material if he wasn't a Half-blood. No, Severus didn't need to hear this and be too smug of himself. He didn't need her stupid thoughts to boost his confidence in his magical powers and sexual allure. She guessed that he was probably convinced that only the Dark Lord outmatched him in his expertise in the Dark Arts and Dueling Skills since he had managed to overpower her in their hot duel. But Bellatrix wouldn't let herself be outmatched and flustered by her young lover for the long run. She vowed to beat him a few times in some hot duel sessions in her French cottage and to punish him for his dare-devil actions of infiltrating her mind without her consent. It wouldn't do her any good if he thought he could get away with something like that. Sure, it was mind-boggling and sexily dangerous that he could enter her mind, read her thoughts and comment on them. But it was also a violation of her personal boundaries and privacy. Hence, Bellatrix sneaked into his mind by force and left one simple message for him – "Never enter my mind without my permission again, my Dark Prince, unless you want to end up at the bottom of the Atlantic as fish food. And I hope that your wicked tongue can work its magic as good as it can lash out at foolish dunderheads. For I will certainly reward an outstanding performance with some sex magic of my own, Severus."