Chapter 5 - Marriage enflames a love-hate affair, III!

Winter garden, Malfoy Manor, Wiltshire, England, December 1977

Bellatrix stopped her amused chuckling abruptly as she felt a searing pain inside her right wrist. Fuck. The dirty Half-blood had the guts to attack her with a non-verbal and wandless Stinging Hex in public. Well, he clearly was bold, smug and self-confident. And her little tease about the romance between that little Mudblood Evans and the dimwitted Blood-traitor Potter had gotten his blood boiling.

She would keep this in mind for her duel with him later that night. It was always good to know the weaknesses of your opponent. And it seemed that Snape couldn't control his emotions while being faced with Evans' happy love life. She could clearly use this to thrash him in their duel, although she was positive to wipe the floor with his sorry ass anyway.

Sure, this bit of wandless and non-verbal magic was a neat trick and rather impressive, but nothing she couldn't handle. Merlin, she had started to non-verbally and wandless accio her dolls with her willpower at the tender age of four. And she had practiced her non-verbal and wandless magical skills ever since. So, his evil little Stinging Hex wasn't at all that impressive. It only enraged her and made her fume inwardly.

Merlin, he had balls to attack her magically in front of a wedding crowd at the high-society wedding of her little sister Cissy. If she wouldn't cause a headline breaking scene, ruin Cissy's wedding and make her cry by attacking the best man with some nasty dark curses, she would have already hexed the smug, love-crazy Snape boy into little bits. But although her fingers were itching to grab her wand, she suppressed her natural reactions, calmed her mind and attacked Snape with a non-verbal and wandless Nerve-Electrifying Hex. What he could do, she could do in her sleep.

Smirking evilly noticing his pain-stricken face, Bellatrix ended her hex. She hoped that he understood her message. But it didn't seem so because he grabbed her hand that was still tracing lazy patterns on his chest, forcefully, stepped closely in front of her and hissed at her in a deadly voice.

"Bella, never again utter the names Lily Evans and James Potter in my presence. I don't care if they are shagging themselves into oblivion at the moment. Sure, I have been infuriated with her for some years and she had been my best friend in my childhood, but I realized that she isn't worth my efforts. She is only a dirty Mudblood with a nice ass and round tits. So, I'm totally over her. And I could never be a love-crazy fool because I don't believe in the fiction love and I have no heart either. I only felt lust for Evans. But you know all about the sex-drive of teenaged boys if I'm not mistaken. So, it seems, Bella, that we two heartless humans have something in common.

And if I think hard about it, you don't get any sex either. Rodolphus doesn't swing this way and the Dark Lord would never shag you in a million years. I hope that you learned how to cope with your sexual frustrations because you won't get any in a long time. Surely, you have found some magical spells and sex toys to satisfy yourself. If not, you should study them intensely or search out a Muggle store for a Muggle vibrator. It could help you to loosen up a bit.

Your concern for my sex life is sweet. But I can assure you that there is nothing to worry about. I'm lucky with my own hand, thank you very much. But I would give you one advice. Never again hex me with some mean curse in front of a crowd at your dear little sister's wedding. Although I'm Lucius best man, I don't give a fuck about some headline in gossip papers or a destroyed wedding decoration. So, if Cissy's happiness means anything to you, don't test me again. You never know how I will react.

Sure, Lucius wouldn' t be ecstatic about me trashing you magically before his wedding vows at the altar. But we both know that he loves a good duel, excellent show and seeing you suffer. Besides that, he doesn't give a fuck about Cissy's feeling and this wedding. So, refrain from hexing me or touching me again in the future. It won't end well for you. Unless you have decided to touch me because you are subconsciously attracted to me. In that case, I must sadly disappoint you. Your body can't make up for your bad character." Severus ended his speech with a smirk on his face and an obvious leer at her sexy dress.