Chapter 12 - Basking in the aftermath of a passionate shag!

Malfoy Dungeons, Malfoy Manor, Wiltshire, England, December 1977

Severus opened his sleepy eyes slowly after his nap. Bellatrix still lay asleep on his naked chest, cuddling his torso like a teddy bear. Her dark curls tickled his skin and her even breaths vibrated in his ears. She looked exhausted and well-shagged with her sweat-slick skin, bird's nest mane and love-bite covered neck. Merlin, he would have never thought that he would lose his virginity to the infamous Bellatrix Black on her little sister's wedding. Naturally, he admired her dark beauty, alluring aura, and magical skills. Half of the older boys in Slytherin were attracted to her and wouldn't mind having casual shags with her, but her sadistic nature, sarcastic humor and bat-shit crazy worship of the Dark Lord put many Slytherins off. She was like a thorny black rose that could poison them in their sleep if they weren't looking.

She was infamous in Hogwarts for her creativity in inventing dark curses, her abilities to break security wards and her stamina in duels. Everyone considered her to be some Charms, Ancient Runes, and Defence Against the Dark genius, although they knew that she tended to be the crazy academic for she tested her newly invented dark curses on animals and somehow managed to break the wards in Dumbledore's office to steal his lemon drops. Besides that, all Slytherins knew that she aimed to be marked with the Dark Mark after her marriage to Rodolphus Lestrange and to become the Dark Lord's most trusted follower and mistress. In his few interactions with Bellatrix Black, she had seemed like a female version of her blood-traitor cousin and Marauder bastard Sirius Black. She was a dark beauty with an ego as big as the Eiffel tower and arrogance as huge as the Aegyptan pyramids. Whereas Sirius enjoyed bullying Slytherins mercilessly, she enjoyed torturing Muggles into insanity. Whereas Sirius trusted Dumbledore with his life, she trusted the Dark Lord to turn the Magical community into a Muggle blood-free community.

Severus smirked slightly as he felt Bellatrix's grip tightening around his waist. Her ample breasts pressed deliciously against his scar-covered torso, her smooth right leg was thrown over his hipbone and her left leg entangled with his own. He could feel his limp cook jumping to life again and pressing against Bellatrix's core which was still filled with a mix of their fluids. Damn, the knowledge that his sperm was leaking out of Bellatrix's vagina right now, made him feel proud and powerful. And it was a smug feeling to know that his Half-blood cock had shagged her into oblivion. Hell, Bella had thrown away her beliefs of the superiority of Pure-bloods and filthiness of Half-bloods to have sex with him.

She had been a hell-cat between the sheets. And judging by her sensual moans, high-pitched praises and mind-boggling orgasm that triggered his own release, he couldn't be so bad at it either. Bella seemed to have enjoyed herself immensely. Seeing her riding his cock with her dark mane thrown back in passion, her spinel eyes darken in lust and her big breasts jingling in ecstasy, had nearly undone him embarrassingly early. But thanks to his Occlumency skills and his Slytherin pride, he held back with his orgasm and pleasured his lover first.

He knew that only a satisfied woman enjoyed sex and wanted an encore performance. Merlin, he had gotten addicted to her sexy body, passionate soul and intoxicating kisses on the first time and would aim to have sex with her as often as he could. Somehow, the way in which she had kissed his scars and showed him her own scar, looked at them with hot-red fury in her eyes and shared her experiences with physical abuse, had allowed him to see Bellatrix Black with new eyes. Naturally, she still was a Dark Lord obsessed witch who wanted to rid the Magical world of Muggle-borns, Half-bloods, Squibs, and Magical Creatures, but she was also a vulnerable woman with bad childhood memories and self-doubts. Merlin, she was still a beautiful Black witch with a strong will, manipulative mind and extraordinary magical powers, but she was his Black Rose – a unique flower with soft petals and spiky thorns.