Chapter 9 - Sparks and curses fly in the Dungeon, I!

Malfoy Dungeons, Malfoy Manor, Wiltshire, England, December 1977

Bellatrix walked self-confident down the stairs that led to the dark Malfoy Dungeons. Her high-heeled ankle booth echoed on the stone floor and an icy wind whirled her dark hair in a halo around her head. She warmed herself up with a wandless, non-verbal Warming Charm and stayed focus on the task ahead. She would trash the smug Half-blood teen Severus Snape in mere minutes. She couldn't wait to beat him in wizard duel and see his pale face heat up in embarrassment. Albeit her magical energies still called out to him and her skin tingled in desire whenever his magical signature graced it, she had vowed to herself to suppress this strange attraction and beat him with her superior magical powers.

She was a powerful, beautiful and rational young witch that wouldn't succumb to his dark charms like a love-crazy teenager. She didn't let herself be controlled by her lust and desires but thrived to achieve her aims with high ambition and at maximum speed. She wouldn't let herself be distracted by some whim of her magic. In mere months, she would be the Dark Lord's most trusted and powerful follower and mistress. She would rule the Death Eaters with him and order the potions genius, Severus Snape, around. The lustful images her mind conjured when faced with the Slytherins smirk will be a dark, irrational memory.

Stepping on the dark Dungeon corridor, Bellatrix cast Silencio on her boots, for she didn't want to alert Snape to her presence. Sure, he expected her to show up in the Dungeons any moment, but she wanted to study him for some minutes before dueling him. Therefore, she cast a non-verbal Homenum Revilo to make him out in the dark, damp Labyrinth of the Malfoy Dungeons. Her spell guided her to the last room on the right side that was only illuminated by a single light. "Fitting that he would choose the darkest room in this labyrinth for their duel", Bellatrix thought with an evil smirk. "Well, I will certainly have no problems to overpower him here." She opened the door with a nonverbal Alohomora and concealed herself with an Invisibility Spell. She wanted to rattle the Slytherin teen a little bit up before hexing him into oblivion. Therefore, she cast a nonverbal Rictusempra in the direction of the lone figure in front of the single window.

But instead of a seeing an uncontrollable laughing Snape in front of her, she was frozen by a nonverbal Body-Bind Curse and felt the teens velvety voice trickle her ear, "Oh, Bella. You didn't really think that I would be so stupid as to await you with a turned back in front of a window? I felt your presence in the Dungeons thanks to your attraction spell immediately, concealed myself near the door and created this fake hologram with a self-invented nonverbal Illusion Spell. I knew that you would attack me with some childish spell upon seeing me, so I trusted my instincts and stunned you with a nonverbal Petrificus Totalus. I have never been able to outmaneuver my opponent so fast, lovely Bella. Even your mongrel of a cousin gives a better fight than you.

I could let you freeze here for a few hours as a punishment for your cheek and your cunning Attraction Spell. But somehow, I don't see any fun in it. I want to thrash you in a true wizard duel, for that will teach you to not ensnare the senses of your enemies with lustful images. Damn, you must be desperate to feel desired and to be shagged again, if you sink as low as to seduce Half-blood Slytherin school boys. I know that the Dark Lord rejects you constantly, but your advances a truly unwanted. Thence, I order you to break this Attraction Spell right now between us, for I want to be free from your evil clutches.

Sure, you might have a sexy body, beautiful face and powerful magical core, but your childish, annoying and self-righteous personality turns me off immensely. Although your dirty little spell compels me to touch your curves, kiss your luscious lips and caress your dark hair, I'm strong enough to withstand its call with my Occlumency walls. So, please waste your magical energies for luring me into your trap. I will stop my Langlock now so that you can grace my ears with your lovely voice."