⌜ forty seven ⌟

Start from the beginning

listen.. just listen..❞ mark sighed, thankful of himself that he could control it. he was saying it in such a soft tone that donghyuck feels like he was listening to mark singing a lullaby. ❝you saw us inside my office, am i correct?

and that's when donghyuck went back to his broken self, ❝you were kissing her! don't you know how—

sshh, listen donghyuck.❞ mark hushed him up, running his hand gently on the younger's soft locks and just playing with his hair to calm him down. ❝she asked for it. i know, it's also my fault for letting her kiss me but she told me that it's going to be the last thing she will do before completely disappearing from my life, from our lives. i was also wrong for letting her do it, and i didn't know you were there. i'm sorry.

the crying male became silent as he listened to mark explaining with a very soft and calming voice. it is as if mark was afraid to raise his voice and break the fragile donghyuck, which mark really is afraid. he tried his very best to use the right words, to use the perfect volume of voice, to explain everything to the younger while not hurting him.

noticing that donghyuck isn't replying, mark repeated his apology. ❝i'm sorry.

moments later, he then felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and as he looked down, donghyuck stopped crying. he pulled out a small smile to the younger, still not knowing if he forgives him or not, but at least he made him stop crying and it's already an achievement for him.

mark took this chance of donghyuck not speaking and went to cup his swollen cheeks. ❝i want you because you took care of chan and already has a motherly figure towards him, yes.❞ he kissed his lover's forehead, pulling away seconds after and wiping the tears falling down from donghyuck's eyes using his thumb. ❝but do you think the only reason why i want you is because of chan? because of our son?

and donghyuck is back at it again, crying his ass out. their son, chan is their son. not just mark, not just his, but their son. chan needs them, and donghyuck also needs chan and mark.

i want you because you have my heart.

mark could remember the time where he had nothing to do with this secretary of his but after finding out that he has his son, he didn't stop following them and just watching how the two would interact with each other. he grew being fond of them together and slowly he was already falling for donghyuck without him even knowing. without johnny telling him those obvious signs of falling in love then he wouldn't have any idea why his heart would beat fast for the tanned male, why he would get flustered whenever he does something, why he would catch himself staring and admiring for too long, and why he would feel butterflies inside his stomach going crazy just because donghyuck is near around him. he wouldn't have known that he loves donghyuck.

mark caressed the younger's cheeks, ❝i want you because i love you.

the two of them stared at each other full of emotions until donghyuck closed his eyes and mark can't help but let out a chuckle at the cute action. seeing the younger closing his eyes, mark knew he was waiting for a kiss, but it's not going to be easy. even though he loves donghyuck so much and would likely give the whole world to him, donghyuck needs to earn for the kiss.

teasing his lover, mark settled a peck on the younger's cute nose and booped their noses after. ❝let's go inside, it's getting cold out here.

donghyuck stayed there with his eyes closed and would have stayed there for the whole night if it weren't for mark pulling him away from his spot and dragging him inside the house. mark closed the front door and as he turned around he was greeted by a pouting donghyuck, which he couldn't resist and finally placed a kiss on his lips.