It's Yoongi's Birthday

"Happy birthday Yoongi!"

Hoseok peeped from behind Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi shoved his cellphone away with a grumpy face "that's rude."

"Needed to check if my boyfriend is cheating on me but I didn't know it's your birthday!"

"Thanks" Yoongi shyly scratches his cheeks.

"Can I borrow your body?" Hoseok nudges.

"Why?"

"I want to plan a surprise party for you!" Yoongi's eyes furiously blink for 2 seconds. "A surprise..?" Is this even a surprise now?

"Well, I wanna do something for you so.. pretend that you didn't know ok?" Yoongi nods like a good child. This ghost who is also is a lover couldn't be any cuter than this, this same childish ghost was also the one who left marks on his collarbones the days before and bruised his skin that lasted for a while. No one could do this but only Hoseok the ghost.

"Fine.." Yoongi's small pout made it easier for Hoseok to kiss him.

Hoseok, who was in the body of Yoongi told Yoongi to stay put in his place "Sit tight!"

Yea, Yoongi is going to sit tight in his place and ghost around.

Wondering around town, Hoseok wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. Not until someone called out to the body owner's name that he knew what to do.

"Yoongi!"

He feels oh so familiar to the boy who waved and ran to him. Hoseok waves in Yoongi's place but he was sure to be busted if he were to be found out that he wasn't him.

"I'm sorry I haven't visited your tea shop lately. So how's you and Hoseok?" Oh, so this guy knows his existence.

"Yea uhm.." wait, tea shop? Who was this man again? After a few thinking, Hoseok finally knew who he is.

"Jimin... right?" Hopefully he was correct.

"Yea, it's Jimin or is it not?"

"Yea.. it's not, it's Hoseok"

Jimin's lips from an 'o' he was at the point where he was awkward with a stranger but then seconds later he blushes "S-So you kissed Yoongi? Is he here?"

Hoseok grins for a little "No, I'm out to form a surprise birthday party for him! Wanna help?"

To be frank, Jimin was scared of ghosts but since it was a particular day where he had nothing to do and wanted to congratulate his hyung, he nods with Hoseok cheering on as a result.

"So what do we do?" Jimin asks as they walk to a certain direction.

"I was thinking of buying a cake for Yoongi, coffee is his favorite flavor!"

"I see, I know this super tasty shop but it belongs to-"

"Lead the way!"

And Jimin did. He thought of the owner might bug Yoongi but then he thought about it again and maybe Hoseok didn't know. It was the best shop in town so it was the best choice for someone like Hoseok to care this much for Yoongi

The ringing bell implanted in the shop was a sign of a costumer, the costumer was Hoseok and Jimin.

"Welcome— oh."

The owner- at the same time as the cashier's genuine smile had hesitate itself.

Hoseok recognize this man. The man that he loath very much in place of Yoongi.

"So Taehyung, we need a birthday cake." Jimin breaks the cold glare.

The man behind the counter, Taehyung, immediately got who's birthday it was but what did you expect from an ex? Without even a word, Taehyung already knew what to write. 'Happy birthday Yoongi' is the classic what the birthday boy wants.

"So Yoongi.. happy birthday." Taehyung hesitates to say.

Hoseok took a deep breath, he quickly reminds himself that he is Yoongi heck even the first time they met he was imposing as Yoongi.

"Thank you." There wasn't much to talk, Jimin felt bad for meeting them again but wasn't sure if Hoseok knew what happened between them, which Hoseok knows.

Hoseok was just glad he got the cake.

"Wait!" Taehyung halts them, feet's before they reached the exit.

"Yea?" Hoseok turns.

"Are we.. friends?"

Now what would Yoongi say..

"Yea, we're friends."

The truth is, the moment Hoseok got Yoongi, he didn't really care about Taehyung anymore because he didn't see him as someone to steal his love life.

"Hey, is it just me or do you sound like you know him?" Jimin whispers although they were already out of the store.

"I do.. but I don't think he knows me."

"What does that mean?"

Hoseok smiles, he didn't answer but if a smile is considered as one then it would be. The air is fresh today. "Let's invite people to surprise him!" It feels off to see Yoongi's physical body to be this happy, this hyped, Jimin wonders if Hoseok is able to make him like this.

"Let's."