Hoseok Likes to Tease & Yoongi Likes Tea

The local tea shop like cafe wasn't everyone's go to place. The people now days prefers coffees from Starbucks and snacks from cafes.

But tea particular tea shop had its own charm.

The place was decorated in fresh colored green plants and multiple colors of blooming flowers either they're fake plants as a decoration or real that was sowed with love.
The scent was the fresh scent of unwilted leaves that almost had an artificial mistake to it. Usually the place would be visited by old people in couples or just people with particular asthma.

The ghost Hoseok didn't understand how Yoongi was so dedicated in coming here after collage ended, much so to forgetting their agreement in game of hide and seek.

"It's my late father's cafe." Yoongi answered Hoseok's unspeaked question. Hoseok left him a small silence.

"He's dead, you're dead, can't you see him?" Yoongi didn't budge any emotion when he stated that. Why?

Hoseok shakes his head "I can't see other ghosts and you're the only one who can see me."

"How did you even found me? Can't you just leave me alone?"

"Because I feel attached to you and nope~"

"I'll spray salt at you"

"Look Yoongi! A costumer!"

Yoongi didn't want to believe it but Hoseok was right, there really was a male customer! A rare sight as he usually encounters old couples.

Yoongi approaches the male and although his lips were crookedly smiling, he still did to give a nice impression.

"What would you like sir?"

Although the man did saw the owner talking to air earlier, he played innocent. "Just the Japanese camellia set."

"Right away sir."

Yoongi prepared the said plant by picking the leaves from the small jar he held just for that plant, he brewed it, he added hot water to it and he waits until it's ready. Meanwhile, he'll prepare the extra food on the set by heating up some breads and taking cakes into the tray.

"I like how fast you are with your fingers" Hoseok giggles.

"They used to call me the tongue technology master." Expressionless he replied.

"Wow you must be a dirty person."

"For your information I am very clean."

The man from earlier could see the owner and at the same time the tea maker bickers with the wall, he was considering to recommend a local psychologist when his tea was served.

"Here's the set." As Yoongi sets up the tray in place,

"You're really elegant are you?~"

Yoongi ignored the pokes his cheeks were receiving but the costumer could clearly see Yoongi's professional smile was dropping.

"Are you gonna ignore poor oll me like that?" Yoongi nods, confusing the costumer more on what he's agreeing on.

"Is that all of your orders Sir?"

"Yes.. But can I ask if these flowers are for sale?"

"Oooohh more marketing, are you gonna say yes?" Yoongi saw Hoseok snaking around the man's table curiously for Yoongi's business.

"Those flowers are not for sale Sir and if that's all I'll leave you with your meal."

Yoongi left the costumer and his tea alone, Hoseok skips and hops following Yoongi around to the back of the kitchen.

"Why did you say no?"

"..."

"Are you really gonna serve tea everyday?"

"Mhm."

"What about your assignments?"

"The nights exists."

"But then you won't have time to play with me!"

"Why did you think I was in a hurry this morning?"

Hoseok's lips form a round donut.

"Then let's play now!"

"No. Go play somewhere else."

For the first time, Hoseok left Yoongi's side. Yea relief of unnecessary noise was what Yoongi felt and a hope of Hoseok not coming back was there. but that wasn't what Hoseok did.

He did this out of boredom. Hoseok has been pestering the olds and youngs on the cafe. He really was on odd one to glomp and to disturb other by blowing their nose. It certainly put an effects on them as they felt their backs getting heavy and cold air hits their nose. The guest felt so greatly discomfort that they've felt their place and settled it for another place.

Yoongi, after witnessing some quests leaving and some to question about the place already put his suspicions towards Hoseok who smirks back.

Yoongi pulls Hoseok's hand from the back of an old couple's tea time. He ended up seeming to pull air into his grasp.

Back at the kitchen Hoseok was scold "Stop scaring my customers."

But Hoseok only pouts again "you told me to play elsewhere"

Yoongi facepalmed.

"Just sit still and don't do anything. I'll play with you later, is that clear?"

Hoseok eagerly nods "Yes Daddy!"

He just couldn't wait until Yoongi was finished.