Does He Need To Remember?

Namjoon came rushing to the cafe he remembers to be Yoongi's. It was far from being opened but he predicted that it won't be long. Stares from his surroundings found him weird for the man had a messy bed hair and a thin fabrication of material as his shirt despite the season being it's winter

"Y-you.."

Namjoon turns his heels around and almost immediately he grabs on the man's shoulder. "Yoongi! Please! Open the door!"

Yoongi gave him a twisted face. "If you want to get in then at least act like a costumer."

"I— y-yes.. yes- I'll wait." Namjoon hoped that Yoongi's store would open soon. After all, the indigo finally had everything he wanted and that is the clues that the ghost has been hiding this entire time. All he needed to do now is to see the future that room holds.

He didn't know why but he just felt the mystery of the past will surely uncover once he look inside.

Namjoon orders and drinks to his favorite tea; chamomile tea. It was a very simple and classic even to the non tea lovers and yet this tea managed to calm the man's nerves before he get in full concentration.

Yoongi certainly puts his love into teas.

Namjoon breaths in. It felt so wrong to peaked into someone's past but this he didn't felt that. What these walls saw on that day was unmistakably the only truth.

Hoseok who was watching Yoongi serve biscuits and tea came to drag his attention to Namjoon.

8th July 2018

"I feel like a stalker.. but damn, this tea shop makes the best tea here.." Hoseok clearly has his tongue on the tea but eyes remained to not move.

Yoongi's father brew but Yoongi himself was the one who served it all

10th July 2018

"Yoongi.. I love him.."

20th November 2o19

"Pack our leaves son! we gotta bring some of these to your aunt too"

"No hell. Then don't visit her"

"You know she's nice and we need a place to sleep! Don't be a rough punch"

Yoongi grumbles as he did as his dad told.

"Daegu is waiting, son"

20th November 2019

"Yoongi isn't here..? The store isn't open either? Aaaaahh just my luck, I'll just drive away"

Jung Hoseok then receives a notification letter from his email. It was from his dance teacher who was drunk and requires Hoseok to drive him to his home.

Namjoon opens his eyes. He was in the greatest disbelieve.

This is it. This is the past.

With a heavy sweat and pant, Namjoon quickly opens google and on the certain day he thought that maybe— maybe something happened as the flowers were wilting away.

20th November 2019

[Tragic] Accident occurred when the young dancer was driving!

The young dancer had a crash when he was driving with another man. The crash occurred with another car that consisted of a pair of parents and their two children. None of them survived but one of the child initialed "Y" survived with an amnesia once he woke up in the hospital.