chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

   It was a little awkward. Elsa was dying to know why I was afraid to hurt her, I know anyone would if they were in her place. But what really annoys me is I'm alone, no one to help me. tooth was usually always by my side, or maybe sandy would try to lead me through some things. His little sign language thing kind of came to me. It was like I knew it before, or maybe like I was meant to know it.

   Jack had of course tried his hardest to avoid me. Bunnymund even teased him about it, I tried to tell him to stop but he pulled that god forsaken line; "I'm just a bunny." And let his eyes glitter. To be honest if anyone did that I would slap them and gut them like a fish, but he reminded me of someone, I just didn't know who. At first I was scared, I know that whoever he reminded me of was dead, but I still have to know who it was. I gots to knows!!!

   In our long trip to North's workshop I learned a lot about her, and she learned about me. The only thing I didn't tell her was I had my little fire powers. She would panic and run, I needed to get to Jack before I told her. Or maybe tooth? She was pretty persuasive at times... right? I shook the negative thoughts out of my head and focused on flying.

   She was heavier than she looked and it would have been easier if I carried her bridal style but to be honest that would be extremely weird for us both. I focused not on her weight, but on what could happen if I failed. Jack would be mad at me, North would and actually, now that I think about it all the guardians could very well yell their hearts out at me.

   I sighed, sandy was the one who got me. He said he knew a lot about me before I became a guardian somehow. Said I was always being consumed by fear and he even knew some of my nightmares. He knew I was afraid of bunny somehow, and I felt ashamed. But he took pity on me and I was grateful for that. Most of my old friends would laugh until they died for gods sake.

   I smiled at the positive though, at least it was about one of my closest friends, or at least one of my only friends. I focused all my thoughts on that as we landed, "Please, follow me." She hesitated and stared into my newly green eyes, they were brown before I became a guardian. "Trust me." I said in a sing song voice, she slowly nodded and hid behind me as I led her into my friends workshop.

   "A ha!" Jack said as he heard the news, I of course giggled. I was way to cheery for my liking, but this was how I was. I turned into a flower obsessed girl who would murder herself if she even touched raw meat. It was like seeing her brother dead in front of her. "It isn't possible." I heard bunny mutter under his breath, "You surely have some proof, I know you would never leave out something so important as that." North said with sorry eyes, I grinned around at my friends and skipped to where I told Elsa to stay earlier on.

   "Jack, I think you might find her a bit different from you, but same powers same heart." He raised an eyebrow, "Same heart?" I giggled, "Outside she seems like an overly responsible girl, but inside she is most likely just like you!" I grinned at the sense of my statement but I saw bunny shake his head in my peripheral vision.

   "How can you be so sure she isn't posses ed, you said pitch was looking for her." I nodded and thought about the past, "I saw her run out of the castle, she was running from the people not pitch." I shook my head thinking about it, "The reason he came was because of the fear being produced by this one girl, he though he could try and use her. Then he saw the ice and thought he could do something about it. Rile her up and make Jack join him or something'."

   Sandy nodded enthusiastically and I tilted my head at him, "At least someone's on my side here, the girl didn't even want to be rescued for crying out loud." I saw Santa cross his arms, making his naughty and nice tat's stand out. "What makes you so sure." I shrugged and smiled at him. "Things come to me at times." I saw his expression turn into confusion and then I realized the fatal mistake I just made, he thinks I know things about pitch now! As I said things come to me, it was like reading peoples minds.