12

Marcel sat up in his bed, laptop propped up on his lap. It was about twelve in the afternoon, he had woke up about an hour ago. Cole laid beside him, face buried in the cover, legs and feet all over Marcel. He didn't mind, he was just glad that she was finally getting rest.

She had told him that she hadn't been able to sleep for more than two hour after what happened to her. Last night he put her to sleep, then early in the morning about three, Cole woke up ready for a round two. He put her back to sleep and she had been sleep ever since.

Cole begin to stir in her sleep, Marcel looked down at her watching as she started to wake up. She stretched her limps, a low groan escaping her lips. Her eyes fluttered open and she took in her surroundings. Her eyes found Marcel's dark brown orbs and she smiled remembering what took place yesterday night. "Good morning," she spoke. Her voice was soft yet still filled with sleep.

"Good morning," Marcel replied, "how did you sleep?" He asked as she moved closer to him. It was cold in his room and his lower body was warm and she took advantage of that.

"Amazing," she responded looking to see what he was doing on his laptop. "Your going on a trip?" She asked, not meaning to nosey.

"Yeah, me, you, Sierra and a few close friends." He answered shrugging.

Cole froze when he mentioned her, "me? What's the occasion?" She couldn't help but ask.

"It's my birthday trip." He replied, "I do a trip for my birthday every year and invite a few friends." He explained.

Cole nodded her head understandingly, a surge of excitement bubbled through. I'm going on a trip.. she thought to herself as a smile appeared. "Is it in Arkansas?" She asked.

She wouldn't have care either way, she was just curious. "It's not," he answered simply, a smirk on his face. He knew how curious she was and wanted her to bath in suspense.

"So where are we going?" He knew that question was coming next as he stood from the bed.

"You'll find out, when we get there," he says turning around heading to his bathroom. Cole sat on the bed mind going a mile per minute. She couldn't stop the growing curiosity as she wondered where they were going.

Marcel walked back into his room grabbing her clean panties and bra from his dresser. "The shower is nice and hot for you." He held her clean undergarments in his hand out to her.

Cole smiling taking them from him, "thank you," she said standing from the bed. A loud groan left her mouth as she stood straight and limped to the bathroom in her birthday suit. Marcel's eyes followed her like a shadow, he was thinking about last night shenanigans. He smirked as he begin following her to the bathroom. His long arms snaked around her body pressing her firm against his chest. His head fell in the crook of her neck, breathing in the scent of her natural shoulder length hair. Lavender.. he placed a kiss on her shoulder making Cole shiver.

"I'm pleased that you slept well," his word warmed her heart as she turned around to wrap her arms around his neck.

"With your help of course," she smiled playfully staring up at him, eyes twinkling in mischief. Marcel played along, both his hands grasped at her booty. Cole gasped in surprise when he picked her up and sat her on top of the bathroom counter.

"Round three?" Marcel asked, Cole laughed and shook her head.

"As much as I would love that, I would rather brush my teeth first." She pushed him aside softly and hopped off the counter. Marcel opened a drawer and pulled out an open box of tooth brushes. He handed one to Cole and let her brush her teeth in privacy while he went to make them breakfast. While Cole took her shower, Marcel was in the kitchen. He had music playing through his JBL speaker. He played pandora listening to Kendrick Lamar radio. Poetic Justice featuring Drake played and he nodded his head to the beat of the song.