A Long Honeymoon

WARNING DEFINITELY NOT KID FRIENDLY!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

A: *Your ears and tail perk up as Aaron walks toward you. Your face heats up as the space between you gets smaller.

Aa: I think you have been very naughty, Amara.

A: * Before you have time to process the words his lips are on yours in a rough and needy kiss.*

Aa: Have you ever done anything like this?

A: *You nervously shake your head no.

Aa: Are you sure you want to do this? "

A: *Aaron gives you a worried expression.* I'm sure. *The worry in Aarons expression melts away at your words.*

Aa: Strip and wait on the bed. I'll be right there. Understand?

A: *You nod your head and obey the alpha. You waited for 3 minutes until Aaron comes in with a mug of ice.* W-What's that for? * your worry melts away when you look into the eyes of the alpha. Your alpha. *

Aa: Did I say you could talk?

A: *You look down and shake your head no.*

Aa: Well, since you obviously don't know when to be quiet I guess I'll have to help you.

A: *Aaron sets the mug down on the nightstand and opens the drawer. He pulls out a ball gag and you start to panic as he puts it on you. He brings out other ropes and bounds you to bed. He takes advantage of this and starts to bite your neck. He quickly finds your sweet spot. He sucks and licks on the spot until a deep purple bruise forms. He reaches over and places a piece of ice on the spot. You whimper and moan as the ice melts on the spot. Aaron makes his way down to your core licking up your slit, but skipping the place you wanted him most. You wine from the sudden loss of contact but are only met with a sharp slap to your thigh.

Aa: Just cause you wine doesn't mean you get what you want.

A: *You nod in understanding, trying not to wine any more. Aaron goes back to licking around your core, getting close but never directly on your womanhood. He continues this for what seems like forever until he stops and takes the gag off.*

Aa: Tell me how much you want me.

A: *You can't control it anymore. You scream out.* I NEED YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ALPHA! *He smirks*

Aa: As you wish. *He starts to rub your clit* Already so wet.* He takes his fingers off of your core and licks them.* Hmmm your so sweet.

A: OMI PLEASE JUST FUCK ME ALPHA!! * You struggle against the ropes as you finally lose yourself. Aaron smirks and unbounds you. He gently pushes 2 fingers into you. You begin to moan.*

Aa: Wow Your so tight.

A: *You wine and moan as he takes his fingers out of you. You can't control yourself you sit up and unzip his jeans. He takes off his jeans and boxers. His member is bigger than you ever imagined. You begin to drool.* I-It's so big. *Aaron laughs.*

Aa: It's not that big geez.

A:*You grab his member and gently stroke it. He becomes erect at the sudden contact.You begin to tease his tip with your tongue. You slowly suck on his member, but you gag. You try to take it all in.*

Aa: Jesus Babe.

A: *You begin to deepthroat his cock. You want to gag, but force yourself to continue. Soon a warm liquid fills your throat and mouth he takes his cock out of your mouth.*

Aa: Swallow.

A: *You swallow. He pushes you down and you lay on the bed. He places his cock onto your opening. You gulp and he slowly penetrates you. You grip the sheet and blanket. He does it in small portions. Your eyes well up with tears as he rips you wider. It's painful, but pleasurable. He's fully in you. He slowly exits and re enters you. You moan and yell his name. He sets you on top off him and you bounce up and down. You moan and grip his shoulders. You both are a moaning mess. He starts to twitch.*

Aa: Ah I'm. . .C-Cumming. . .Ahh~

A: FUCKING CUM AARON. . .I WANT ALL OF IT INSIDE OF ME!! *You yell you are filled with a warm liquid. You fall on the bed. Your a panting mess. You and Aaron begin to makeout. You stop and lay down.* W-We. . .We should probably *pant*. . .*pant* get cleaned up.

Aa: *pant* Y-Yeah*pant*. . .We should.

A: *You get up and Aaron kisses your cheek.*

Aa: That was great babe~

A:*You flush red and runoff to the bathroom.

Aa: *Amara runs into the restroom. You laugh and walk to the closet you carry your close to the hamper. You change into some pj pants and no shirt (of course).Amara comes out of the restroom with the werewolf pjs she borrowed from your sister.* You look cute.

A: HMMF I'm not cute.

Aa: No

A:*Aaron gets up and pulls you close to him.*

Aa: Your sexy~

(Chapters Kinda short sorry -Author)