Another Alpha

Outside

A: Heh heh heh.

Aa: What are you laughing about.

A: *You grab his arm and pull yourself close to him. Your warm embrace causes his face to flush red.* Heh heh heh * His ears and tail pop out once again. You hear voices from around the corner.

Aa: H-Hey what did I tell you.

Pack: Well Well Well looks like the alpha found a mate.

A: Shut up

Aa: *You let go of his arm.* Hi my name is Amara.

Pack: Hey aren't you the girl that beat the shit out of Baldo.

A: Umm who.

Pack: There's this gang that hates us. I'm so sorry that you had to get caught up in that mess. I hope no one got hurt.

A: * Aaron notices your pain you fall into his arms and begin to cry. The pack is freaking out.

Pack: I-I'm s-so sorry. We didn't mean to make you u-upset.

Aa: It's okay. He's in a better place now.

A: *Aaron whispers in your ear. You get up and whip the tears from underneath your eyes.* I'm fine it's just my Friend died because of . . . Because of . . . THAT ASSHOLE. *Your eyes begin to change again.*

Aa: B-Babe

A: *You stop and look at Aaron did he really just call you-

Pack: B-Babe. WTF. When did this happen.

Aa: I ummm. . . I didn't mean to say.

A: A-Aaron

Pack: Jason why didn't you tell us.

A: Wait jason???

Aa: O-Oh I forgot that's what mypack calls me.

A: O-Ohh Well then. . .

Aa: Anyways w-we should head back.

A: Whyyyyy

Aa: I-I just lets go

Pack: The boss is flustered

A: *Aaron glares back at them. You can see the fear in their eyes.* Heh heh heh

* You grab his arm. This time looks down at you and smirks. You pretend you didn't notice.*

So what are we doing now.

Aa: Netflix.

A: Ouran Highschool Host club

Aa: You read my mind.

A: *You kiss him on the cheek and let go of his arm. He stops and his face flushes red. You skip back to the lab. He begins to walk again. This time his ears and tail pop out. He touches his cheek and smirks. I think we can say your both happy.*

3 Hours later after binge watching Ouran Highschool Host club

A: WAHHHHHHHH

Aa: Please come out the closet.

A: NOOOOOOOOOO

Aa: I know you wanted them to kiss but they did hug.

A: IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE KISS KISS LOVE NOT HUG HUG FRIENDSHIP.

Aa: Please come out.

A:*You and Aaron hear a knock at the door.*

Aa: *Who could that be. I'll get the door in a sec , First I need to get Amara out of the closet.

A: I'll get it*you slam open the door. Aaron jumps three feet in the air.

Aa: JESUS

A: CHRIST IS ARE LORD AND SAVIOR* You open the door. The pack???

Aa: What are you guys doing here.

A: Yeah and How did you find us. * They point at the noses.

Pack: We got bored.

Aa: Wow

A: So do you want some Coffee????*You run to go get coffee and once again you trip on the carpet. This time Aaron Catches but doesn't say anything instead he just stands you up straight. He pulls you close and whispers in your ear.

Aa: Be more careful next time.

A: *Now you've traded places your face is now flush red and sadly the fun ends.* I-I will.

Pack: OOH AARON AND AMARA SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Aa: If you don't shut up I swear to god. Where not even dating.

Pack: Awwwww but you two would be so cute together.

A: I-I-I *You cover your face and attempt to run to your room instead you run into Aaron.

Aa: Are you okay. *God she's really cute. I hope to god she can't read my mind.

A: S-Sorry

Aa: Don't you guys have someone to deal with.

Pack: Oh yeah Baldo.

A: *The pack leaves. You and Aaron are alone once again.

Aa: Y-You know they were right.

A: About what?

Aa: D-Do you maybe want to go on a date with me??? *Please say yes. Please say yes.

A: O-OKAY

Aa: Well then it's settled.

A: *He grabs you close to him.

Aa: Your mine now.

A:*You kiss his cheek but this time he kiss your cheek back. His lips are soft and his warm embrace makes you want to just faint.