⌜ forty six ⌟

Comincia dall'inizio

"stop, it tickles.."

mark shot up from his seat and turned to his phone that's placed at the seat next to his, donghyuck finally answered the call. picking it up with shaking hands, mark was relieved that donghyuck picked it up.

love

"it tickles? it doesn't feel good?"

he froze once he heard a familiar moan from the other side of the phone. "n-no, let go of me."

"are you not enjoying?"

"l-leave me alone.. please.."

his blood boiled thinking of what's happening at the other side of the line. his fists clenched and he was ready to throw it to whomever is touching his lover. he closed his eyes and ignored the main voices he was hearing. donghyuck surely won't tell him where he is, and mark guessed that he accidentally had just answered his phone. well, if donghyuck won't tell him then he's going to find out where that male is.

the sounds of music erupting out from the speakers, glass bottles hitting each other and making a clinking noise, exciting screams coming out from both boys and girls, and judging by those lewd sounds coming out from donghyuck's mouth, mark sure knows that he's at a place where nothing good happens.

yep, he's definitely at a bar.

"n-no, don't p-please.."

"sshh, it's okay baby boy-"

mark quickly ended the call and threw his phone at the back, not caring if it got hit by something and got broken into pieces. having an image for his lover being touch by some other person made him lose it. he started the engine again and turned to the other direction, driving at a fast pace and this time focusing on the road. his mind was clouded with dankness and he can't reassure that the person who's touching donghyuck is going to come out of the bar alive.

no one touches what's mine.

🍼

the tanned male cried. the man in front of his did nothing but only caress his thigh and place wet kisses on his neck but he already felt himself being so dirty. he was being touched and he had no strength left to push the man away. he hated how he is weak as of the moment, he hated how no one could hear his cries because of the loud music booming violently out of those large speakers surrounding the room, he hated how no one his helping him though they can see him being molested, he hated how he could think of no one but this specific person despite of getting his heart broken by him.

i think i hit the jackpot..❞ the man giggled so lowly as he continued to kiss donghyuck's neck.

donghyuck knows he isn't there but despite of knowing that, his name still came out of his quivering lips. ❝m-mark..

oh, i'm not mark baby.❞ the man said, his kisses trailing down to the tanned male's collarbones as he tightened his grip on his thighs.

mark..❞ donghyuck called out again, having a glint of hope that he's going to heard.

clicking his tongue, the man pulled away and slapped donghyuck in the face. he was frustrated that donghyuck kept on calling on that foreign name. even the first second he approached him, he was called as mark by him and he can't help but get mad. ❝i am not mark

the people surrounding them gasped as they saw the man getting punched by a furious looking male. the man's face hit the table and nose was bleeding nonstop.

watching that sight, donghyuck was pulled up from the chair he is sitting and was placed behind a familiar back. donghyuck closed his eyes, letting tears flow down, and later on he calmed down a bit after smelling a familiar scent. that's where he knew, he was safe.

he felt safe because mark is there.

you fucking bastard!❞ mark let go of donghyuck and went to push the man that's already bleeding. ❝how dare you touch him!❞ again and again, he punched him in the face. he showed no mercy neither did he thought of sparing this man's life.

the man got scared. the people were gathering around and some of the brave boys came to stop mark. but it was no use, mark would successfully pull himself away from them and would continue to punch the man who's face is already having bruises everywhere.

you touched him with those filthy hands of yours!❞ mark shouted, still having no plans of stopping. a little more then he could actually kill the poor man.

fortunately, donghyuck is there. ❝mark..

this face of yours is—

holding his wrist, donghyuck gripped it tight. eventually, mark stopped punching the scared man and looked up at donghyuck who's eyes and lips are swollen from crying. taking a very deep breath, mark loosened himself and stood straight up. he held donghyuck's cold hand and gave everyone a look, making then take a step back.

say a word about this and you'll forget that you ever existed.❞ he growled and pulled donghyuck out of the bar which he is planning on putting down once everything is going to go back to normal.

mark lead his silent lover to his car and opened the door next to the driver's seat, but donghyuck went to the passenger's seat which mark only scoffed at his actions. he decided to shrug it off and made his way to the driver's seat, starting the engine and wasting no time to drive to his house.

the drive was silent, neither of them broke the ice between them. neither of them decided to talk although mark wanted to ask if donghyuck was okay and if the man did something more than placing dirty kisses on his neck and collarbone. but seeing that donghyuck had no plans of speaking, mark decided to wait until they reach home for them to talk.

if, that is, donghyuck would talk.

arriving after a good twenty-minute drive, as mark was really driving very fast and had taken a lot of shortcuts, mark stopped in front of the house and was about to go out of the car but paused when he noticed donghyuck getting out first without needing any assistance. clicking his tongue, mark too made his way out and caught up to the tanned male that's walking away from him.

why were you at a bar?❞ mark spoke, following from behind.

no reply.

he got impatient and grab his arms, turning him around harshly. ❝why were you at a bar!?

and mark was met with a slap on his right cheek.

t b c