⌜ forty six ⌟

Start from the beginning

mark bit his lower lip, holding back the tears that are threatening to fall. ❝i hope so baby.

chenle had a small smile on his face as he watched the two and after seeing them finishing their talk, he took this chance to speak to mark. ❝please find him. and if something happens, call me right away.

take care of him.❞ mark said before glancing at chan who's giving him a smile. he placed a last kiss on his son's forehead before making his way to his car.

looking up at the two, he gave them a smile before starting the engine and finally off to search for donghyuck. he didn't know where to start but he knows that person is far away from here. picking up his phone he dialed donghyuck's number which he stole that one time when he wasn't there to look. he placed his phone down to the seat next to the driver's and waited till donghyuck accepts it. actually, it doesn't have to be donghyuck, it could be anyone. he just wants to know where his broken lover is.

shit.❞ mark drove a little too fast, not having any specific destination to stop. he brought his hand up, while the other is busy with the steering wheel, and slapped his forehead. ❝you're so stupid mark lee!

he shouldn't have let her kiss him, even let her get close to him. but can he do that time? he was busy celebrating that she won't be appearing in his life ever again. she won't be there to ruin his time with his family whom he treasures the most. he didn't even try to think for a second that donghyuck could possibly be there to see him and might get the wrong idea.

again, mark slapped himself. ❝how did a stupid, dumb, and brainless person like you become the ceo of a well-off company?

scolding himself, hitting himself, insulting himself, finding himself being worthless, mark didn't even notice a truck driving fast towards his direction as he was too occupied in blaming himself of what's happening right now.

he just then notice when the truck started to beep like crazy. ❝fuck, fuck, fuck.

crash?

nope, mark luckily pulled to the side before the truck could collide with his car that's half of the size. he parked to the side of the road as he clutched his chest very tight. his heart was beating very fast and he was sweating really hard at that short period of time. he could have died if it weren't for the truck beeping.

leaning back from the driver's seat, mark covered his face using both of his hands. ❝god mark lee, what the heck is wrong with you?

he somehow couldn't think right and it's all because of donghyuck that's on his mind. he was worried more of his lover that's out there, alone. if he's okay, if he's not doing anything stupid, if he's not trying to kill himself. if only he knows where donghyuck is then-