Prologue and Cat Jesus saves Hikari*

A/N The words in italics are Hikari's thoughts

IMPORTANT : IF YOU COPY THIS AND PUBLISH THIS AS YOUR OWN I WILL FUCKING HUNT YOU DOWN, AND TORTURE YOUR SORRY SELF WITH KUNAI PRACTICE AND GET TSUNADE TO HEAL YOU JUST TO CUT YOU UP AGAIN THEN I WILL LET OROCHIMARU FŪCKING EXPERIMENT ON YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR SORRY LIFE!!!!!

Ok so I hope you like it!

THIRD POV

The small kitten sat on the infant Sasuke's stomach as Itachi watched in amusement as Hikari licked Sasuke's nose. The child turned over in his crib as he rolled over Hikari went flying.

Itachi let out a chuckle as he caught the ball of fur that was dangerously hurtling towards the wall. Hikari looked up at her savior.

It's cat Jesus! She cutely rolled over onto stomach and started walking up Itachi's arm using chakra. Catra is so useful sometimes.

Itachi walked to Hikari's room and let her get down. Hikari has her own room because the Uchiha are well a very big clan and the head of the clan was far from poor. The room was white with various splashes of different shades of gray and blue with a few black streaks. There was a beanie bag chair in one corner and in the other one was a walk-in closet that had cat toys in it. For a cat, Hikari is like a spoiled princess. By far the most spoiled cat in Konoha. There also was a light that was on the curling in glass. If you look around you'll see a small spiral staircase made of crystal leading up to the curling where there was a little kitty lounge. In the cat lounge there was a big aquarium installed into the wall.

Hmm I think that I need a starfish in the aquarium. Hikari thought as she examined the fish that were playing with each other in the aquarium.

Her paw flashed and if you looked at the fish closely you'd see the flash of Hikari's paw as she caught an unfortunate goldfish.

Wait we might also need a new goldfish too.

Hikari started to change her fur color from a yellow to a black.

Hmm I kinda want to look like a white tiger.

Her coat changed to a white coat with white stripes.

I think the stripes look a little flashy.

And this is how it went on and on and on for a few hours until Hikari finally chose a snow white coat. See Hikari is the last of her kind, they specialized in doing jutsu and for being similar to a chameleon because they can change their fur color and sometimes eye color.