What Happend in Afghanistan

Start from the beginning

"If it is absolutely inevitable, then; only then, you engage."

"Copy that, Sir. Over and out" she replied.

They moved forward, still sticking to the shadows to not draw attention.
They had walked for about 10 minutes when they heard voices. They sat down behind a large boulder and listened in. A deep voice came from behind them.

'Boss says we have to make sure no one comes. Apparently there's been some do-gooders snoopin' about.' A feminine voice came after him and replied.

'Dan, calm down. Even if there was an army comin down at us, they would never get passed.'

'True...'

'We have motion sensors in the building so no one will get in without being blown up or after 100 rounds unload into them. We're covered.'

'Ye-' just as she was about to reply, Barry's foot had slipped and broken a twig, before they could lift themselves up off the boulder the man from before had shouted, 'CONTACT! CONTACT!'

Barry gave Kara an apologetic look but she just looked at him sympathetically before steeling her face and lifting her gun.

She said, 'you go after the hard drive, I'll cover you.' He just nodded as she lifted off of the ground and began firing.

'Go! RUN BARRY RUN!' (Sorry not sorry).

On hearing that he crawled pass Kara, shot a few of the enemies before making a run for the warehouse.

Barry had ran like his life depended on it. And it did. His AND Kara's. He clipped his assault rifle to his vest, pulled out his pistol and began shooting whoever he saw in his way.

Kara shot all of those in her view before reloading. She heard small footsteps come near. It was either a small child, or an extremely light opponent.

It was the second. As soon as she moved from the rock a boot knocked her gun out of her hands.

'Well well well. What do we have here?' They woman smirked. Kara didn't reply she pulled out a switchblade and pounced at her.

Barry had reached the back of the warehouse. With a badge he had swiped off of one of the body's he'd dropped, he entered.

There was containers and crates filled with weapons. He saw movement ahead so he dropped down behind a huge crate.

'Where's the drive?'

'We left it plugged into one of the devices in the computing hub.' Barry looked around to see if he could find this hub, that's when he saw two doors at his 12.

He waited for the boots to subside before moving.

Kara and her opponent were evenly matched. For every punch she threw, Kara countered. The last punch Kara gave dazed her so she used this to her advantage by pulling one of the first moves Oliver thought her. She grabbed her wrist, twisting it and throwing her on the ground. And for good measure, and possibly her own appeal, she kicked her in the face.

She was about to touch her comms to ask Barry how he was doing but quickly realised that they don't work. Kara reloaded her gun and ran to the warehouse.

Barry had entered the room and luckily there was no one there. He searched for a computer or laptop or anything that was connected to the hard drive in the gigantic room. He moved past the 5th server block before seeing a laptop plugged into it he ran towards it and instead of disconnecting the drive from the laptop he took them both. He stuffed the laptop between his body and vest. He was about to go out the back door when he heard some footsteps behind him.