"I played exactly how you said!" He retorts, shoulders shaking against my chest.

"Stop laughing!" I shout, giggling loudly. "We're supposed to be serious!"

Luke looks over his shoulder at me, no longer awkward and nervous like before,.

I poke his cute little nose, "Turn around Dummy. We're going to try this again." He wrinkles his nose at me, not budging when I try to turn him around by his broad shoulders.

"Hey Ashton?" He asks, volume deteriorating with each second. "Don't hate me." He's voice no higher than a whisper. He turns around even more, with difficulty, seeing as the only way I could teach him was with him sitting on the edge of the drum stool in between my legs. In the end he had one leg rested over on of mine and we stared at each other for a long while.

"Why would I ever hate you?" I mumble, thinking any kind of loud noise would ruin this. I look at his brilliant ocean blue eyes critically, searching for some kind of answer.

He didn't even voice his answer he leaned in urged by new found confidence and pushed his lips against mine.

I start laughing against his lips, "Lukey, you have to pucker your lips."

"Oh right." He turns bright red and puckers his lips, closing his eyes but not moving toward me.

"What are we?" I ask, not into friends with benefits or one night stands. I'd voiced my opinion on those topics whenever asked, mentioning a few times in interviews that I am, in fact, looking for a solid relationship. Marriage, kids, settle down, on a farm, with pigs, after all this is done way in the future.

"Excellent question, I know that most people hate it when a question is answered with another question," He opens one eye to look at my reaction, when I don't give anything away he continues. "But, will you be my b-boyfriend?" He blurts out, squeezing both his eyes shut tightly.

I was sure if Luke wasn't basically sitting in my lap I would have actually fallen off the stool.

"I know you want something stable, and I am one hundred percent ready for this even though I'm only eighteen. This may seem like we're rushing but I didn't want anyone else to snatch you up before I could ask. If you want to really know how committed I am for this relationship to work, we can literally go out and I'll buy you a ringJust don't say I'm not ready for this, Ashton." He begins to get up, completely energetic about shackling himself down at such a young age, I'm not even that ready.

I quickly wrap my arms around his waist and force him to sit back down. "Whoa there Luke, buying me a ring is rushing it. You could find someone else that you like way more than me. Hell, you could end up falling in love." As much as it was paining me to lecture him, I needed to make sure he was telling the truth.

"Hell, I could end up falling in love with you." He grins, shutting his eyes again and puckering his lips. He sits there waiting, seconds pass and he doesn't even move. I can't even tell if he's breathing.

"Sure." I mumble, a blush shading my cheeks on its own accord.

He sighs, opening his eyes to reveal his stunning blue orbs. "Sure could mean so many things, bad things." He whines.

"Of course." I rephrase my previous answer, closing my eyes and pucker my lips in a slightly mocking way.

"What now?" Luke asks a hint of a smirk in his words.

"This is the part where you kiss me, dork." I state, leaving my lips puckered in a ridiculous way before smirking and pulling him by his shirt.

He chuckles, "This has to be my favourite part." He mumbles before attaching our lips.....

"Don't be a bitch Calum!" A familiar voice shouts before the doors at the back of the stadium slam open to reveal a pissed off Michael followed closely by Calum.

"What the fuck are you even talking about? I thought you'd be happy!" Calum exclaims in disbelief, begging Michael for forgiveness of whatever he'd done wrong.

Probably ate the leftover Chinese that had Michael's name written on it at least three times on each side and an extremely graphic death threat placed neatly on top.

"You can't just suddenly announce we're dating when you never even asked me out!" Michael shouts, stomping over to the staircase that leads backstage. Calum follows him like a miserable lost puppy.

"I guess now wouldn't be a good time to tell them that we're together then." Luke says breaking the silence.

A/N: Oops, it was in Ashton's POV. . . Oops Lashton is a thing. Oops Michael's being overdramatic once again. Oops I made Luke super committed. 

FUN FACT: I'm planning on writing a Lashton fanfic.

FUN FACT: I've already posted some parts to another Malum fic.

FUN FACT: Centuries is my jam right now.

QUESTION: What do you think will happen next?

MY ANSWER: I don't even know, it could be Michael playing COD for all I know right now.

Have a nice day! xx

Daft || Malumजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें