A small groan escapes your lips as you pull off the headphones, a cute laugh flowing into your ears. There stood, nevermind, sat a laughing girl with shiny [H/C] locks hidden under a grey beenie, her amazingly [E/C] eyes shut tight with laughter. A purple and blue checked shirt covers a grey tank-top, blue jeans and purple converse on her feet.

Man, she's truly stunning...

Slowly, her face turns bright red from laughing so hard.

"What was that for?!" You yell, trying to act casual.

Once calmed down, she wipes away the stray tears and smirks, "I was an oppertunity... And I took it. You do call me Levi so... It seemed perfect,"

Rolling your eyes, you stand up and help her up. She smiles and thanks you before you shrug, "So I guess we should get moving to my study, Levi,"

"Alright, come on then," The smaller female says, walking out of your room. Grabbing the art supplies from your desk, you follow her out of the room and down the halls to the study.

Why'd I wear my One Piece hoodie?! I look so derpy and she looks so cute... Wait, I look casual, what's the problem? I mean, it's a casual grey jumper with One Piece on it... Yeah, I'm sure it's fine. Are blue black jeans casual?! I suppose so... Stop fussing, Kiba. I see why she calls me baka a lot...

All of a sudden, an arm grabs you, dragging you into a room. Confused, you look down to see [Y/N] looking at you with concern in her beautifully [E/C] hues, "Are you alright? You were about to pass the study you baka,"

"Huh? Yeah, perfectly fine," You grin back nonchalantly.

She raises an eyebrow but decides it best to not push it.

Phew!

After placing everything out on the table, all of a sudden the doors open to reveal my mom... And Ryuzaki?!

"Ohh, hey Ryu-kun. Crap, I forgot to mention it... Uhh, Kiba-kun, Ryuzaki-kun has to be with us for the project," [Y/N] awkwardly smiles at you, obviously uncomfortable about the situation herself.

You're fucking kidding me, bro.

"Yeah, sorry to intrude, Kiba-kun..." Ryuzaki apologuises.

Politely, you flash him a grin, "It's alright,"

~Lawliet/L/Ryuzaki's POV~

Automatically, [Y/N] and Kiba know what they're doing.

"Alright, so if we draw it here and we can add the text here..." She gestures to the large paper on the grand table, about the size that would be at a board meeting of a large company.

Kiba nods, "Yeah... That's good. Should I do the anime style effect or...?"

"Yeah- you draw it so well!"

"I had a great teacher, afterall,"

"Ohh, stahp. Anyways, what animes are we doing it about? Ohh, and are we going to add anything else?"

"Well, you like books... Your character could be reading in the background and I could be... Falling on my face,"

At that, she giggles and hugs him, "I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyy!"

"It's fine, bully,"

Finding an opportunity to finally be able to get involved, you defend her, "Someone that small can't be a bully,"

"HEY!" She yells as both you and Kiba laugh.

"Good point... Mind you, everyone was scared of Levi and he could kick ASS," Kiba points out.