Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye

Start from the beginning

You: Hello?!?

Soos: Here, hillbilly billy billy billy!!!

You, Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, and Soos: *see Nate and Lee spray painting the wall laughing*

Lee: Took an hour to think of this, but it was worth it!

Lee and Nate: *high five*

McGucket: *comes out* ...

Lee and Nate: *run away laughing*

McGucket: Get outta here, you salt lickin', hornswagglin'!!! *looks at the graffiti* Mc Suck It, they got me good... *sees you all* Visitors!!! *brings you all inside* Come, come, pull up some rusty medal!!! You're just in time for my hourly turf war with the hillbilly what lives in ma mirror!!! *to his reflection* Quit staring at me when I bathe!!!

Dipper: You can drop the act, McGucket, I know you're the author; you studies the mysteries of this town and wrote this book!

Wendy: Dude, you're the genius Dipper's been searching for all summer!!! *takes out the broken laptop and shows it to McGucket*

McGucket: Eh, genius? I'm not genius. I've never done nothing worth while in my life. Everyone knows I'm no good to nobody. I can't remember what I use to be, but I must've been a big failure to end up like this...

Soos: But the laptop has your name on it!

Dipper: What about this book?!? Are you sure you didn't write it?!? Here, look closely!!! *starts to pass the pages*

McGucket: I told you I don't recall. Everything after before 1982 is all a blur. Just a hazy... *sees a page with a red X covering an eye* AHHH, AHHH, THE BLIND EYE!!! I-!!! *falls on his back* Robes, the men, my mind, they did something!!!!!

You: Who did?!?

McGucket: I-... Oh, I don't recall...!!!

Mabel: Oh, you poor old man...!!! No wonder your mind's all *blows raspberries* You've been through something intense...!

Dipper: What if McGucket learned something he wasn't supposed to know and someone, or something, messed with his mind?!? We've got to get to the bottom of this!!!

You: Think, what is the earliest thing you can remember?

McGucket: Uh, *takes a flyer from the wall* this is, I think.

Wendy: The history museum!!!

Dipper: Then that's where we're going.

We drive to the museum, taking McGucket along with us. Along the way, some popular song (which was super annoying) was on. Wendy was so annoyed she threw Soos's disc out. It was hilarious. When we got to the museum, we sneaked in through the window.

Soos: Hello, anyone here?!?

Dipper: Alright, keep your eyes pilled for anything suspicious.

Mabel: *sigh*

Wendy: Mabel, are you ok? I mean you just walked by a cat without petting it.

You: I mean, that's rule number 59 in How To Be A Mabel.

Mabel: Oh girls, everything I look reminds me of my failed romances!!! That formaldehyde heart, that romantic diorama, even this poster of my most resent ex-crush! *yanks out the poster of Gabe Benson revealing a poster of Sev'ral Timez* Aw, c'mon!!!

Dipper: So your last memory was here. Anything coming back?

Soos: Guys, look!!! *points at a mysterious cloaked figure which starts to run away*