Shinny and New

Okay so before you read the chapter, let me just say thank you to one of my many writing friends on wattpad . This girl is the best editor ever she even helped me finished the chapter (with some help from google docs) for me! Thank you so much Davi513 I will love you forever!

Beep Beep Beep Beep Bee- I slammed my hand on top of my alarm to stop it. I moaned and rolled over to look at the cloak, which read 5:30 am. mon.Oct, 3, 11. I sighed and threw my legs over the side of my bed. It was going to be sunny today and my bruises had faded so ... so far it was a good day. I walked over to my closet and smiled when I saw my new clothes. Charlotte's nice was about my size and had gotten rid of many clothes. I pulled out my yellow sundress, a cropped denim jacket, and cowboy boots. Once I was dressed, I walked into the kitchen and started the pasta. I had made a deal with Cathy that I was allowed to "babysit" as long as I still cooked dinner. Therefore, I would wake up early, cooked a quick dinner, and put it in the fridge for them. What they did not know was I was not babysitting; I would go to work and then go to Jericho's house until late at night. Sometimes I would spend the night but not in his bed. I would have a sleep over with Ashlin who I have become good friends with over the past month. Once I started the pasta, I walked down the hall to the bathroom and locked the door. I stared in the mirror at myself and wondered what to do with my hair. I then took my hair and put it up in a messy bun with white rose hairpin to hold it in. I only wore a little makeup like powder and mascara.

After I was done with that, I walk out of the bathroom and grabbed my bag. I walked back into the kitchen and stopped the pasta. I drained the water and the heated up the spaghetti sauce. When I saw the floating chunks of meat, I remembered why I was vegetarian in the first place. Then again, anyone would go vegetarian if they saw how the animal died when they touched meat. I took the sauce out of the microwave and poured it over the pasta. I put the pasta into a glass dish and put it in the fridge. I then pulled out some food to make my lunch. Ben and Cathy were gone this morning so I did not have to make them sandwiches today... thank God. However, that meant Terrence and I were left alone. I quickly made my lunch, shoved it in the paper bag, and ran to the door. I then turned around, went back to the kitchen, and wrote a note saying that I was going to "babysit" tonight and that dinner was in the fridge. I then froze when I heard a door creak open and footsteps coming down the hall. I then started to sprint for the door. As I was fiddling with the lock on the door, I felt two arms snack around my waist. I then felt a shudder travel down my spin.

"So why are you so dressed up?" Terrance slurred into my ear. I felt sick. I stopped messing with the door and pushed his arms off me. 

"I'm going to school moron." I said with venom. I then went back to the door and unlocked it finally. 

"Come on sissy; let me give you a ride. You don't want your dress to get dirty do you?" He said. 

"Sorry already got a ride." I said with a smug tone.

"Who, with that Levi boy? He's just playing you once he gets some he'll throw you in the dust." He said. A opened the door and said, 

"First of all... I am not your sister. Second I would rather walk. Third the saying is 'leave you in the dust' so get it right." I then smiled at him and shut the door. I tried not to laugh at his face, but e looked so stupid! I was in a good mood again. I walked down the street when I saw Mike's old feed truck right on time. I started running, but stopped when the truck stopped and backed up. Mike smiled at me when I looked at him in confusion. 

"What's wrong girly?" He asked me. 

"Nothing I was just expecting to jump on like I always do." I said. He laughed and said,