the Wallflower

Hello to all those awsome supernatural romance lover!  

the song posted is the song I was listening to when I thought of Avery's character.

Just a little fun fact but originally I was going to name Avery's character Holly .

To me it's Avery's theme song.  Please remember to vote comment and fan! Thank you! 

*                                                                  *                                                                                   *

Avery

I was awoken by the incessant buzzing of my alarm clock. I groaned, and covered my eyes with my forearm, craving an extra five minuets of sleep. Begrudgingly, I dragged my hand of the top off my alarm clock and turned it off. I sat up in my bed and swung my legs over the side. Willing my tiered eyes open I looked over at the clock that read, 5:45 a.am Mon. Sept.29.11.

Staring down at the floor, I thought about the dream I had last night. It almost the same dream every night. I was always running from something in the dense woods, as the rain poured down. Then there was always two wolves, a mangy Mexican grey wolf and a sand colored Yukon wolf.

Most of the time, the grey wolf caught up to me and tore me to shreds. On those nights, I would always wake up in a cold sweat. Others, the Yukon would find me first and actually protect me the grey one.

That night was different. In the dream, I ended up breaking my leg, and the Yukon healed me as if my leg was never broken. Yet what haunted me was the wolf's golden yellow eyes that bore into me. Never had I seen it's eyes that vividly.

I shook my head and made my way over to the closet. Yet my mind returned to the dream. After I stated to have those dreams, I started to research wolves. But the more research I did the more bizarre and surreal the dreams seamed.

In my reaserch I was able to identify the subspecies of wolves in my dream, but nearther of them were native to the washington area. I also found that Yukons, were considered to be the largest wolf subspecies, and usually grew to be about five to seven feet long. Yet the one in my dream always seamed much larger.

Staring at my closet I sighed, when I opened it and saw my small wardrobe. contained seven shirts, four pans, and three jackets- it wasn't much but it was what I had. I had been wearing the same clothes for years, and never saw a need for new clothes.

I grabbed my decleration of independence tank top that I had gotten at a thrift shop a few years back. I slipped on a pair of worn out jeans with holes at the knees and a simple gray jacket. Then laced up my nave-blue sneakers that had seen better days.

Grabbing my small bag of toiletries off of the top of my desk, I walked down the hall to the bathroom. After I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I stared at my reflection and pressed my lips in a tight line.

There, under one of my emerald green eyes was a nasty bruise from a incident with my foster dad the night before. The ghastly looking purple color, made my porcelain skin seem paler then it was, and my freckles looked my much darker then I would like. I reached in to my bah and pulled out my concealer pallet, pressed powder and translucent powder. Then I went to work on covering up the bruise.

I didn't wear a lot of make truthfully. I would like to but most of the time I couldn't afford it, and I always wanted to leave the house as soon as possible in the morning. As a result, I only had the things I would use to cover a bruise, mascara and a small eye makeup pallet. Staring at my bright red hair, I ran my finger through it and decided to just pull it back into a ponytail that day.