#5 Friend

I woke up to not that much sun on my face as usual. I sat up, and looked down, still not used to the atmosphere of a prison.  

              "Hey." Namjoon said unlocking the cell.

              "Oh hey Namjoon..."

              "You have a visitor"

             "A visitor?" I tilted my head

             "Yeah.. come on." 

            Namjoon lead me to the visiting area, and all of a sudden I see Yoongi. My pupils go really small when I noticed him. I sat down at the chair, across with him on the phone. I don't know what it's called UwU. 

             "Hey Hoseok~" he said.

             "What?" I did not look amused.

             "I'm s-"

             "OH I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY! I"M SORRY I'M SORRY! KEEP YOUR SORRIES FOR YOUR NEW FRIEND CAUSE THAT IS NOT GOING TO BE ME!" 

             The other prisoners and cops were looking at me with fearful looks, including Yoongi.

              "Calm down Hoseok." said Namjoon.

              I glared at Yoongi "You think I can forgive you for this?! After all you have done to me?!"

              He glared back at me and slammed the phone on the desk. "Heh... I'll get you back" he smirked and walked back outside. 

               I was breathing heavily, my anxiety levels up the roof, and on the verge of tears.  

               "Hoseok. Calm down" Officer Jeon had said.

               "How is he going to get me back?" I breathed heavily.

               "He can't."

               "There are many ways he can. I just don't know them.."

               "Well you have no evidence to your claim, he will not do anything. Cause it's no way somebody can be that smart." 

                I nodded walking away to get breakfast, and to sit with Seokjin again. On the outside, he was pretty cold, and hard as a rock, but on the inside he actually is a kind human being, which is how I feel about everyone, including Jeon, Namjoon, and even Yoongi. Except I don't even know if that is even him anymore, he has been showing these weird blurs of his true colors. I actually have been starting to get scared of him. I walked my way to get breakfast . On my tray I had two eggs, a little bit of bacon, and some weird cookie thing. I took a bite of the cookie and it was hard as a rock, it also tasted very stale. After I got my food, I sat down next to Seokjin, who is on the right of me. I look to my left, and see Jungkook, and namjoon there. I am not surprised seeing Jungkook here since he already is my friend, however, I always thought Namjoon hated me. 

                "Jungkook? Namjoon? What are you doing here?"

                 Jungkook chuckled a bit, "I was hungry."

                  I chuckled as well. "How about you?" I looked at namjoon.

                 "I was hungry as well." he said stiffly. 

                  "And since Jungkook insisted on sitting here, and he is my best friend,  I sit next to him." Namjoon said.

                   "You seem like you hate my guts."