#4 Jungkook

"What?" I tilted my head in confusion, as still in sadness of being in jail.

           "Why are you so confused huh?" Namjoon had said.

            I laughed, "I can't be confused?"

            I looked at the handsome police officer, and he looked back at me, I found all of a sudden our eyes landing on each others.  After, I  blushed, as trying to look away from his big brown eyes. I all of a sudden hear a little chuckle.

            "Please Jungkook... Come with me on patrol" Namjoon said.

             He shook his head, "It's time for you to get work done anyway, So you work alone."

              Namjoon just walked out of the prison to go on patrol because he did not want to argue anymore.  I looked him with a pouty face making him urge to unlock me from my cell.

              "Don't think about it..." He looked at me with serious look.

              "Oh come on.." I started whining a bit.

              "For crying out loud, will you stop whining already?"

              "You don't understand the pain I am in! I miss my friends! I miss my life!"

              "Yoongi?" He asked.

              I looked alarmed, "How do you know him?"

             "Well um.. I saw you with him before." Jungkook hesitated.

             "Well my question is how did you know his name?" I asked.

              "Yoongi, in elementary, he was the bad boy of the school... he had always teased me how I look, like for example, my weight" He looked down as he said that.

              My eyes were wide in shock, he looked just the right weight! Through the cell bars I put my hand on the taller guys shoulder.  His head raised back up looking at my arm. Suddenly, both of our faces got red finding our eyes to be looking at each other again.

              "I-I'm sorry!" I said in embarrassment.

              "It's fine." he said.

              After a moment of awkwardness, I asked "So, Your name is Jungkook?" 

              "Meh, I prefer the name Officer Jeon"

              "Oki officer Jeon!~" I said, saluting.

               He laughed "Your a humorus prisoner."

               I laughed as well and smiled at him.

               "Well food is ready I think." he rolled up his sleeve of his uniform, and checked his watch. "Yep"

               As I looked around the cafeteria to see if there is anybody to sit with, I suddenly  noticed someone sitting alone. He was taller, he looked familiar too.  I sat down next to him, holding my tray of this weird soup, water, and some meat that looked raw.  He looked at me, dropped his spoon and screamed. 

               "Huh?" I tilted my head as he screamed.

               He sighed "I expected you to be here."

               "Why?" I replied.

               "You hit my car." he said in a frightened.

               "oh, that was your car." I replied.

               "Right, I keep forgetting you were drunk." he said hand on his head.

               "Well I'm not anymore." I told him.

               "Yeah." he said as he continued eating.

               I broke the silence "What are you doing here?"

               He shrugged. "Someone framed forcing drugs someone's throat"

               "Oh, yikes, that must suck.."

               "Yeah,  he got drunk like how you did when you crashed right into my car." He claimed.

               "It's not my fault I was drunk though." I said.

               "Oh really?" he said in an unbelieving voice.

               "Yes really!" I yelled at him.

               "Who then?" he questioned asking for proof.

               "Yoongi!" I answered.

               "Ohh that kid." He said back.

               "HOW DOES EVERYONE KNOW HIM?!" I said very confused.

               "Him and I used to date!" the guy said.

               I started choking for real, no joke. Officer Jeon looked at me in terror seeing me choking on my food. He sprinted up without hesitation, as I was coughing needing help urgently. He had to grab me from behind and put pressure on my stomach to get the food stuck in my throat suffocating me. After he put as much pressure as he can, the piece of meat stuck in my throat was coughed out. I was crying hugging him, scared from the incident. Seokjin looked shock as he saw the food stuck in my throat suffocating me. 

               "Your okay..." He said as he was still back hugging me.

               I faced forward to him and hugged him "Thank you, for saving my life."

              "I was worried for you..."

               I blushed once again. "I did not think you would do something like that for me."

              "Eh, were friends right?" he asked.

              "I never thought of it that way" I smiled.

              He ruffled my hair. "Well we are friends now" 

               I laughed a bit as he did that to my hair, it felt nice having a officer as a friend.

              "Ah well dinner is over, and it is starting to get late, you should sleep." He considered.

              "Good idea.. I had a long day anyway". I replied.

              "Heh.. well good night" he smiled sweetly.

              "You too" I said as I walked away.

              I went to my cell walking in happiness. I was really afraid of being lonely at this piece of hell, but I actually already made two friends. Especially, one being a handsome officer... I stared up at the ceiling 'I'm not falling for him already.. am I?!' the thought has sprouted in my head, and it will not leave me.  It's been an hour and a half of staring at the ceiling and thinking this nonsense. Finally, when I went to sleep, it was midnight, very late for me. 'I hope the dreams will not take over me.'