Camp

We were waiting at an train station,  I was went into a zen mode so I could update father.

"Rin whats going on?" He asked.

"Were going on a 'Esquire' camp, but I heard amaion is here and wants a fight if im correct."

"Yes, keep an eye and out and Mephesto is gonna be a there just in case, be careful because the Vatican will kill you, if you're not careful. " satan replied

"I got to go" I said, as I awoke out of zen mode.

"RIN are you listening?  Said Sugouro.

"Yes I am now sorry I was in a thought". I replied

"The train will be here in 5 minutes so hold on." Said yukio.

The train ride was fine but I have been trained as knight meister (knight uses swords to fight demons) I also asked yukio for a sword to use than using kurikara which was sealed by demon sword snake user called shura to keep my sword.

"Man its hot out" Sugouro said as he sighed.

"Man how far are we from base camp?" Said konekomoru.

"About two miles I hope you guys brought bug spray". Yukio said. Totally believe yukio was hinting at something.

"Bugs! I absolutely hate bugs eek!" Shima said, soon after sprayed himself head to toe in bug spray. Poor shima.

"Hey shemi whats up?" I asked.

"Hey rin! Ive never done anything like this have you?" She asked, shemi was short girl with blonde hair, and everest green with a hint of teal eye's, her smile was like looking at happiness.

"Ugh... no actually I've never done this before so were in the same boit of inexperience. " I told her, smiling seemed to innocent.  We continued to walk for an hour but even I didnt like the hot weather and steep hills.

"Okay were here! Boys setup the tents girls will do what Ms. Shura say's! " yukio said loudly. He actually took of his coat has he been wearing it the whole time!

"He Sugouro can you hand me that rod, then when I place it their put it in that loop?" I ask.

"Sure thimg rin, dont forget to hit it with the hammer". Sugouro asked. As such I did so finally we got the tent set up, I saw shemi talking to paku, and kamiki. Both of them were laughing really hard. Seems they finished.