The Young Prince Arrives

I collected my self, I was at the church, yelling I believe, I got hit in the head. Then dad pushed me down under the alter. I'm holding a sword, am i crying? Then silence what ever was going on stopped. I hear dad unlock the alter. then he grabbed me and took me into in my room.

"Rin you must pack and when you do leave the church and hide go please call this number when you are safe, this is a friend ask him for protection. "

"You have been lying to me my whole entire life trying to 'protect' me! so don't you ever act like my father. I yelled then he slapped me. then he fell to his knee's."

"Rin run! away from me I'm gonna be posse-" he said as he gasped for air.

"dad? hey your alright come on!" I said then blue flame then he started to change long ears sharpend teeth and nails like claws.

"haha its your father the one and only satan and we get to meet in person for the first time gahahahaha because I finally got control of his body!"

"Sat-Satan oh my god Leave me alone!" I yelled crawling back at the end of my room. then the flames sprouted out of me.

" did you just piss yourself?" The I see satan ripping dad's fingers off and speaking gibberish.  then a giant thing sprouted like a door on the floor from the blood of the torn fingers. "anyway this here is the gehenna gate and through there is Gehenna your home and this sword you wont need because today is your rebirth." satan said  then he threw me in.

"Help yukio!  mitori! someone! I screamed. then yukio came in.

"Rin!!! What are you doing to my brother!" yukio yelled.  He grabbed a gun out of his pocket and started shooting dad. "Rin can you get out?!"

"I can't I get out, I'm stuck". I yelled I'm about half way through its at my chest

then Darkness. ...

Satan P.O.V

"yukio I shall return to gehenna but today your blood is too weak." I said. The boy well have more of my blood in a moment.

"But I am your papa satan! but I will come for you soon when you are stronger." then I tapped his forehead and yukio fell to the floor asleep.

  Then I unpossed  his father and passed through the gehenna portal after my son rin, him passing through the portal will cause him to change while I will go to my throne room and await his arrival.