The First Impression

Rin P.O.V

We walk long hallways with gothic art, and flowers that move, I find all of this weird. I really am in a castle. Did father fujimoto really believe Gehenna was terrible? Then we see two large doors with pictures that were carved from the redish sorta blackish wood.

The demon opens the door and we walk in the servant Demon closes the doors, I look and see my father's real form which isn't too bad,  humanoid with blue flames for horns and a white tail, his eye's were electric blue.  Teeth had long canines, He had well defined face stern, and it seems time dosent age him. I also can see how yukio and I look similar. His hair was bluish black. I walk in front and kneel.

"Stand, good manners but you need to know more demon etiquette and classes to deal with exorcists because if you don't you can die.

"Yes father" I stand, I look at him he seems less crazy than first impressions.

"But I suppose you want to see your mother?"

"My mother is here?" I never knew her. i always wanted to meet her. Father fujimoto never described her.

"Yuri come here Rin is home. " he calls out, then a lovely lady with some small moles scattered on her face similar to yukio's. she sees me and runs crying hugging me.

"I'm so sorry rin, I never wanted to leave you or yukio.  I missed you guys so much.  She said crying.

"why did you leave? yukio and I?" I said tears streaming down my face.

"I died giving birth im a ghost who lives in gehenna but given the ability to touch and feel. i felt hatred to fujimoto and all the exorcists who wanted to lie about who and what i was.

"father, I will do my best to pass classes and learn demon etiquette". I said he smiled

"noster show rin his room and where his and give him key's to his classes.

Satan P.O.V

Rin will grow well and he will be the heir to the throne,  I wonder what the world will be?  I want this world to be ours, soon yukio will see the world in our light.