Nobody But You~ August Alsina

Tokyo

August and I have been on and off for two years now. We are currently on a break and as much as i want to hate him i just can't. i love august with all my heart and i think about him often. it's been three weeks since we called it off and i haven't heard from him since. My girls convinced me to go out to this club with them tonight. As much as i wanted to stay home and be miserable i couldn't resist so i finally agreed to go with them.  i finally got up to get dressed. i brushed my teeth and then hopped in the shower. when i got out the shower i curled my hair. after i curled my hair i applied my make up. i got dressed shortly after, once my outfit was complete i grabbed my keys and clutch and headed for the door. i got in my car and headed to my destination.

**Tokyo's outfit (her toes are huge LOL)

~At The Club~

Rico: August man you betta quit playing ya self and get you one of these hunnies walking round here *looking at females walking by*

August:  I'm good man

JB: yeah man you can't sit around sad and depressed about Tokyo. y'all break up every month seems like. maybe y'all wasn't meant to be.

Rico: let's find you a replacement *smirks* Tokyo isn't the only girl in the world. Matter as fact I bet you can find a girl better than Tokyo

August: *sipping on liquor in his glass* It doesn't get any better than Tokyo. she was perfect for me.

JB: no such thing brotha. *signals some girls to come over to their VIP section*

Rico: Hmm.Hmm.Hmm. *admiring the girls body's* So you mean to tell me you gone pass all this up for Tokyo.

JB: *pours more Hennessey in his glass* The night still young... let's enjoy it.

~Tokyo & Her Friends~

Chelly: *walking into club* girl loosen up! august is probably out somewhere with his no good friends hooking up with random bitches.

Braxton: *starts dancing to the music* yeah girl! it's time to live a little.

Tokyo: I guess.. i'm going to the bar *walks to the bar*

*Chelly & Braxton follows her*

Chelly: you should really brighten up *sits next to her*

Tokyo: *rolls eyes and signals for the bartender* can I have three shots of the strongest alcohol you got back there.

*bartender nods his head and proceeds with Tokyo's order*

Braxton: Ouuu that's what i'm talking about... LET'S GET WASTED!!

Tokyo: those three shots are for me.. not you guys. *chugs down all three shots and asks for three more*

Chelly: Don't get carried away Tokyo we are here to have fun but not that much fun. someone has to drive home tonight,

Tokyo: not me *chugs two shots down*