X/IFFY.

010 → ゚:* IFFYtaehyung's going through that normal teenage phase everyone goes through

010 :* IFFY
taehyung's going through that normal teenage phase everyone goes through. you know, the existential crisis phase, but since god especially hates him, he's also realizing that nobody compares to jeon jeongguk. yay!

{⋅. ♪ .⋅}

     SCHOOL ended a couple hours ago, taehyung's homework is done (which is honestly an accomplishment), and he's feeling good! getting homework done before midnight is a rare occurrence in the life of taehyung.

it calls for some relaxation.

he stretches with a content sigh, peeking at his phone before settling his gaze on taehee playing beside him. and by 'playing', taehyung means humming cute, nonsensical songs while bouncing her stuffed animals around his room. girls are weird.

     taehee is adorably irresistible with her curious juniper eyes and her convincing charm (which she got from him), so taehyung usually can't say no to her. especially when she's determined on a special subject.

     it's a dangerous combo; baby sisters and impure intentions, and in this case, the impure intention refers to her desire to get out of the house. mrs. kim, taehyung's loving mother, pulled him aside as soon as he entered the household that taehee was in a special mood. he assumes that special is code for hyper, seeing the way his baby sister was bambi-eyeing his windows. great.

"taehyungie?" a small voice interrupts taehyung's thoughts. he looks down to see taehee cuddling his leg. swoon! girls are fucking cute.

"can we go see jimin-oppa? please? he said he would bring me a treat!" taehee hesitantly proposes, looking down at her stuffed penguin.
goddammit, jimin. taehyung peers at the clock on his bedside table and inwardly groans, because it's ONLY 5pm, and he totally has time to take taehee to see his bitch excuse of a best friend.

now, don't get taehyung wrong. this really makes him sound like the worst older brother in the universe, but that's not even close to being true! taehyung absolutely treasures taehee in the most loving way possible. but he'll admit this much; he's tired!

it's been a long ass day full of embarrassment and jeongguk, okay? let a man live for once.

and that exact moment is when the ariana grande song playing cuts off (he's obsessed with bloodline). the room is filled with just taehee's incoherent pleas, until taehyung hears the familiar ring of his cellphone. he opens his phone and is surprised to see a snapchat call. from the devil himself. jeon. jeongguk.

"um, hello?"

"hey, lil' mama, what's going–"

he hangs up.