V/MEANINGLESS.

005 → ゚:* MEANINGLESStaehyung knows jeongguk is different when he feels like sam kim in the 'it's you' mv, and when younghoon feels like zico

005 :* MEANINGLESS
taehyung knows jeongguk is different when he feels like sam kim in the 'it's you' mv, and when younghoon feels like zico. (taehyung is love-confused and younghoon is doing his best).

{⋅. ♪ .⋅}

KIM younghoon is sixteen (barely), six-foot, hot, and dumb. he looks like a mixture of oh sehun and cha eunwoo, which is nice to look at (in taehyung's expert opinion). the two have been friends for a long time, and perhaps they liked each other for a short, unfortunate period of time in the ninth grade. perhaps.

younghoon also happens to be taehyung's neighbor, and when taehyung opens the door to his house, he's not surprised to see younghoon cooking stew while watching swimming competitions on the tv. "you're home! and with a boy, oh my god, what?" he gasps, dropping the spoon he was holding.

jeongguk smirks happily behind his back and taehyung groans while untying his shoes. "hoon, please shut up. this is jeon jeongguk, jimin is being a slutbag and he's forcing me to work with him. where's taehee?"

the younger laughs knowingly. "she's with eunha, and that's great! i'll have to give jimin a call about this. it's been ages since you've had a boyfriend, especially after park seo-"

"he's not my boyfriend, i literally just said i'm being forced to work with him!" taehyung whines, smacking younghoon in the head before pulling the taller into a warm hug.

"now, i'm going upstairs with jeongguk now. no, we are not going to have sex. yes, you have to be quiet, and no, you may not join us. finish your stew and leave already." taehyung mumbles into younghoon's shoulder.

"you're no fun taehyung. but wait, hear me out; a threeso–"

"for the last time, no! you're 15!"

"i'm 16!"

"barely! you're a literal baby rabbit!"

"okay, and? i'm still hot. i also have a decent sized ween."

"the fact that you called your penis, a 'ween' just proves my point."

an audible grumble pulls taehyung's vision back to jeongguk's pout. "looks like your little pup is jealous! aww, don't worry jeongguk. maybe one day you'll get to be as close to taehyung as i am!" younghoon adds with a grin, popping the collar of his blue plaid shirt for effect.

"get out of my house, dumbass. c'mon jeongguk, up the stairs we go." taehyung replies, ushering jeongguk in the opposite direction. "who is that, younghoon? who's eunha? taehee?" jeongguk asks without sparing taehyung a glance.

taehyung pries his eyes away from jeongguk's back muscles to the stairs beneath him. "that's younghoon. he's my neighbor friend. eunha is my mom, and taehee is my baby sister. hoon is on acid. don't listen to anything he says." he assures.

the pair continues on their way up the stairs, and when jeongguk catches taehyung's stare and responds with a glittering smile, he knows something's up. the other is just so... enticing. it's like jeongguk has a magnetic field that attracts taehyung, you feel?

but taehyung isn't attracted to the other, no, no, no! he doesn't care about the soft dimples in his cheeks when he smiles, or how his hair looks really bouncy and soft, or how his voice is fruity and smoother than satin. taehyung kind of wants to roll around in silk sheets of jeongguk's voice.

of course, that's not the point right now. what taehyung needs to focus on is jeongguk entering his room. "wow, so this is the famous kim taehyung's room? there's a lot of plants, and a lot of white. why is there a pile of wires on your desk?"

"t-those are my headphones." taehyung stammered, quickly pushing the heap behind a folder.

     "why so many?"

"because i need them!"

     "why?" jeongguk questions again, grabbing taehyung's hand to pull him closer."because, because i break them often!" jeongguk laughs and taehyung could swear he felt his heart thump a little faster. stupid heart with it's stupid, illogical heartstrings.

     taehyung inhales sharply and inches away from the other. "okay! we should start. why are you here again?"

     "i'm here so we can become better acquainted with each other before we work together! hopefully, we can become friends, or mor–" taehyung chokes on a cough, and nods his head. "um, yeah, okay. so, what should we do first? snack time?"

     "swimming?"

"ok, snacktime it is. let's go downstairs, maybe younghoon is gone, and my taehee is back."

-

     thankfully, younghoon is nowhere to be seen, but stew and peeled red oranges are sitting on the dining table accompanied with a post-it note.

     taehyung grabs an orange slice and grabs the note, which says, 'hey tae, this is for you and your man. no public displays of affection in front of taehee. good luck!' unfortunately, jeongguk was standing right behind him, reading along with him. "oh, am i your man? i'm perfectly okay with that." he says with a wink. stupid hot, tall boys.

     "what's your favorite color?" taehyung finds himself asking. maybe he feels a little bad for being so rude to jeongguk and not displaying any interest towards the other, so the least he can do is try, right? yeah.

     "oh?" jeongguk practically twinkles with pride. "i wasn't expecting you to be so curious about me, hm? i guess it would be black."

"black isn't a color, emo boy. it's the absence of color." taehyung retorts with a chuckle.

     "okay, fine. it's red!" jeongguk huffs. "wow, you really like oranges, huh?" taehyung plops another slice in his mouth and smiles sheepishly. "yeah, they're my favorite fruit. they remind me of my childhood, i don't really know why, though. they're sweet!"

     jeongguk visibly stiffens for a second, before relaxing his features into a satisfied grin. he really does smile a lot, taehyung notices. it's cute. there's no denying that, even in taehyung's tsundere mindset. cute boys who smile a lot, are in fact, cute boys.

     see, here's the issue. jeongguk is someone who you can't get enough of. and usually, that wouldn't be a problem! taehyung has met tons of people who seem insatiable!
     yet it's not the same?

     okay, well, it's not like taehyung can't live without seeing him. taehyung definitely can. but it's that taehyung doesn't want to! his heart is pleading that jeongguk means something, that jeongguk is the other half of his moon!

     that's bullshit. jeongguk is definitely a sun. a star with infinite brightness, jeongguk with his glossy hair and his stupid, hot muscles. jeongguk is diving in his pool, and maybe taehyung likes it a little.

{⋅. ♪ .⋅}

pee pee