Blade Runners - Part VIII

Start from the beginning

Ashleigh growled angrily, clenching her fists "What the hell did you do to him?!"

"All thought, all will just... Drained out of him" Magnus explained, glancing over at her with a smile before he turned towards Dean "I do this enough, you'll be ready for whatever I have in mind" he continued.

Ashleigh stepped forward "I've had enough of this shit! Let us out, NOW!" She yelled angrily, her eyes dark.

Magnus laughed softly, shaking his head "Now you my dear, you've got some major anger problems that you should probably talk to your dad about... Oh wait" he grinned, placing a finger to his lips.

~*~

  Ashleigh turned to Dean with a worried look in her eyes. "Come on, Dean.. we need to get out of here. You need to snap out of it" she said, pulling at her chains

Dean's eyes flickered to meet hers, his eyes showing an unknown emotion "I don't know that I can." He admitted solemnly.

Magnus shook his head, smiling lightly at the two of them "Dear, Ashleigh. You couldn't even save your family, what makes you think you can help him?"

Ashleigh glared at the man before she turned her attention back to Dean, her eyes growing soft stared up into his eyes "We'll get out of this.. I promise. I'm not going anywhere." She smiled lightly before she leaned forward, pressing her lips against his.

Dean's eyes widened for a moment out of surprise, but soon enough, his eyes slowly fluttered shut as he leaned forward a little to return the kiss.

Magnus smirked as he placed his finger to his chin "Well, well... This certainly is interesting"

Ashleigh pulled away from Dean, her eyes staring into his before she turned her head, hearing a commotion out in the hallway. Sam stepped in, holding a knife to the neck of a Magnus lookalike.

Dean turned his attention from the brunette woman in front of him as he stared at his brother worriedly "Sam, no." He called out.

Sam turned his head to see the real Magnus still in the room with his brother and friend. The man in front of him shifted into a curly haired man, pulling away from him quickly. He spun around, reaching for Sam's knife but Sam was quick to counter, stabbing him directly in the heart.

While Sam was distracted, Magnus pulled his gun that he had stolen from Dean earlier, pointing it at the tall hunter just as he yanked the knife from the man's body.

Dean watched with anxious eyes, glancing between Sam, Magnus and then trailing his eyes over to Ashleigh.

"Shape-shifter. See? There are benefits to keeping a zoo." Magnus said gruffly, looking over towards both Ashleigh and Dean. The two hunter shared the same nervous look before looking back towards Sam and Magnus.

Magnus tilted his gun ordering Sam towards a pillar without speaking. He then tied his wrists around the pillar and stepped over to a silver blade he had on display "You know, I disregarded you way too quickly, Sam. You're way more valuable than I thought you are." He pointed the knife in Dean's direction "Why would I knock myself out trying to sap out your will? I think Sam here will get you to see things my way." He said as he stepped over to the younger brother.

Ashleigh clenched her fists. "You stay away from him, asshole or I swear..." Ashleigh practically growled, her knuckles white.

"Magnus, I swear to God.." Dean started.

"What?" Magnus turned to face him "What're you gonna do?" He turned back towards Sam, holding the knife in his hand "What're they going to do? Huh??" He then lifted the knife and dragged the blade across Sam's cheek earning a grunt from the man.