Chapter 11

Hayden

Amanda went home, leaving me sad and alone. I want her to move here, so we can live together. That would be amazing, if I ever get a job. The week I didn't speak to the trap house, I actually went out and looked for jobs, but never heard anything back. It's now Monday again and I'm starting to feel useless.

I went over the boys and Devyn when I knew they weren't filming, just to have something to do. They always make me feel better just by being with them, so it seemed like the better option.

"I'm trying to find a job that pays enough for me to move out." I told Sam, he wanted to know how my job hunting was going. "So far, it's not going great."

Sam chuckled but nodded. "I can imagine it being hard to get jobs here." He said scratching his chin.

"It is, sometimes I'm thinking about moving back to New York. I'm sure my old job would let me come back." I huffed, thinking about how much easier it would be to just go home.

"Don't say that, it would suck if you moved back." Sam said, surprised by the fact that I'm considering it.

"What?" I head Jake say as he walking in on us talking in the living room, we looked up at his shocked face. "You're moving back?" He asked, clearly he didn't hear the whole conversation.

I chuckled and shook my head. "I'm considering it, might be the best option." I shrugged.

"Maybe, but I'm on Sam's side on this." Jake told me as he sat down with us. Leaving them would probably be the hardest thing, we don't know each other all that well, but I feel really close to them. My parents wouldn't be that hard, but it would still suck.

"I know, I haven't made a decision yet. So until then, you don't have anything to worry about." I smiled, it was nice to know that they cared about this. Otherwise I would probably already have booked a ticket.

After that we just talked about random stuff, at one point we wanted to go to the mall, but after realising that we had to get up to do that, we decided against it. We are apparently very lazy people, they especially when they aren't filming.

I don't really have a problem with that, as long as I don't have to be dragged to another haunted house, I'm happy. I mean it was exiting to be there, but whatever was inside that house clearly didn't want us there, and that thought scares me a bit.

I've always been interested in the paranormal, but never thought I would experience it myself. If they asked me to join them again, I probably will say yes, but for now I'm happy we're just chilling around.

"Have you guys moved at all?" Colby asked as walked in, we were just watching random YouTube videos on the tv.

"Says the guy who's been in his room all day." I sassed back, Colby just rolled his eyes as the others laughed.

"Whatever." He huffed and sat down next to me. "What are you guys watching?" He laughed as he looked at the screen. I shrugged, not really paying attention.

"Uh, I'm not sure. We have been on YouTube for too long." Sam said, his eyes glued to the tv. The screen showed some type of sea creature, I frowned also interested in what this video was about.

«Woah." Was all I said, looking at the weird creature, totally fascinated by it. Colby chuckled and leaned back, our arms almost touching.

Sam decided to watch something else, so we ended up with Friends. I love that series, probably my favourite of all time, so I didn't mind.

After watching a few episodes Colby put his arm around my shoulders again, making me let out a small chuckle. My face turned red and I felt the need to run away. I'm not sure why I'm so weird about this, every time he is even near me, I get uncomfortable and say weird shit.

It might be because of my crush and that he'll never feel what I feel. To him I'm just a friend, and what happened between us was a drunken mistake. I don't really regret it, but I'm embarrassed about it. That should never have happened, because I ended up with a crush on a friend. That never ends well.

Sometimes I wish I could live in a movie, where everything ends up the way you want it to. Not that I want Colby to like me, it's not like I have a huge crush on him or like feelings. It just doesn't help when he puts his arm around me and stuff. My heart is literally beating so fast, I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

"Are you alright?" He mumbled so no one else could hear him, I looked up at him, he was frowning.

"Uh, I'm - yeah." I mentally slapped myself for not being able to talk. Colby just chuckled and nodded, looking back at the tv.

We just stayed like that while watching friends for the longest time.

Slightly shorter chapter, but I hope you like it!