"You're a fool. I'll talk to you later!!" I go to walk up the driveway and I hear Zane yelling out to me to send him all the photos. I put a thumbs up so he could see it and continue into David's house as the door is unlocked.

"Babe?" I call out down the house. And then the next thing I see is David's big head poke up from the couch.

"I'm just here. God, you look...."

"Hot as?" I ask smugly with an eyebrow raised.

"I was going to say different, but hot as could also apply." He gets up and comes over, and then starts to walk circles around me. "I like this, you look stunning. Usually you're in tracksuits, this is nice. And your makeup, wow, I don't think I've ever seen you with more than concealer on. Wow, just wow."

I feel my cheeks going hot and he pulls me into a bear hug, "sorry for making you blush, it's just crazy." He kisses my head and and then leans back at arm length away, "all this for another man?"

I laugh and pull him back into a hug, "I just want my photos to look nice ya know?"

He stroked my hair, "it's all good, I'm just teasing you. I'll go get dressed and we will head off."

Whilst David goes to get dressed I play with Enzo, he is just so adorable and I love him. I take a lot of photos of him and post a few videos on my Snapchat. I then grab my vlog camera out, "okay guys. Today is a big day. I am meeting Ryan Reynolds." I walk over to the big mirror by the door, "here is my OOTD, produced by Zane Hijazj. If you guys ever want to look your best, let Zane go through your wardrobe and put something together for you. Because the outcome will be damn good. Anyways, here comes Enzo." I film my tiny son running down the hall towards me, "my heart explodes every time I see him. He is so playful and cuddly, I don't know what I'd do if I had a kitten who was a prick, because we all know someone who has a cat, who is just an absolute a-hole."

David comes back out, and he looks exactly like he did before he left. "How do I look?"

I laugh to myself, "great babe, a real improvement from before."

He smiles innocently, "yeah, just wasn't right what I had on, needed to dress up a little bit more."

I go over to him and pull him into a hug, "you're adorable." I pull away, give him a kiss, and we make our way to his car, saying multiple goodbyes to our son, who will be spending the day with Natalie.

"Are you nervous?" David asks as we are driving to the venue, holding his camera pointed at me.

"Dude I'm actually going to shit my pants."

He laughs, "why do you call me dude so much?"

"It's just the first thing that comes out of my mouth I can't help it." I laugh.

"What do you think he is going to be like?"

"Honestly, I think he is going to be exactly like Jason....... just more successful.." and we both burst into laughter, "don't put that in, ily Jason!"

We reach the place we are going to and it actually finally settles in what's happening and I'm full blown shaking. "What if he doesn't like me? Oh my god. Ryan Reynolds is in this damn building. Oh my god. Frick."

David comes over and grabs my hand, "you'll be fine. You're literally friends with a lot of famous people."

"Not to this level though."

"Josh will be hurt by that comment." David laughs really hard.

"Ily Josh, you're my favourite actor."