Chapter 12:

I left David's pretty early in the evening so I could go have dinner with Zane. I went home, got changed, and made my way over to his place to pick him up.

I pulled up outside his place and I didn't even need to message him before I saw him skipping to the car.

He swung open the door, "hey Mrs Dobrik."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "You're so annoying."

He leaned his head on my shoulder, "but you love me."

"Unfortunately." I laugh.

We decided to go to Bubba Gump, and Zane pulls out his phone as soon as we sit down and takes a picture of me to post to Instagram.

Within minutes the photo was blowing up with comments about why I was out for dinner with Zane when I'm dating David, so I read through some of the more relaxed ones.

"We shook the internet today huh Mills?" Zane softly laughs to himself.

" user456: love zillie, much more than dillie" Zane smiled at that one.

" user237: why is she always with Zane alone when she is clearly dating someone??????"

" daviddobrik: sick invite 😘"

" vanilladingdong: @daviddobrik yeah, agreed, sick invite."

" user796: so happy about Millie and David, they're adorable."

" user721: Aww Millie is so cute, love her."

I look up from my phone, "Well, it's actually not that bad! I was expecting a lot more angry people."

Zane reaches over and pats my hand, "You're like the second most liked vlog squad member after David, of course it wasn't going to be bad."

"You're easily the second most liked member Zane, I'm somewhere below Big Nik."

Zane started to piss himself laughing, "Dude, no one is below Big Nik."

We ordered our food and soon enough it came to the table.

Zane and I looked at each other, "mukbang?" We said in unison. We laughed as I pulled out my vlog camera and discretely started filming ourselves eating.

I tweeted out people to ask us questions whilst we had dinner and this is what happened.

" user349 wants to know, what's your relationship like with Zane?" Zane read out.

"Well, to put it simply, Zane is my ultimate best friend. As he likes to say, we are strictly platonic. I can go cuddle him all I want when I am sad and know that we both don't have feelings. It's actually really cool. He is also an absolute fool, so there's no dull moments. I think we have an awesome relationship."

Zane smiles over at me with a hand on his cheek, "aw Millie, that was so nice."

I look through my twitter and read out another whilst Zane eats a shrimp, " user908 wants to know, who do you think is the funniest and not the funniest in VS."

Zane thinks about it for a second, "in all honestly I think Jason is the funniest and it's hard to pick the other because everyone is hilarious. I'll just stick to saying Jason is the funniest."

I look at the camera, "I completely agree, Jason is hands down the funniest. And second I'd actually say Vardan, kid has some serious one liners that make me cry."

Zane laughed and replied, "definitely. Does he even count though? I don't care, I love him, he is hilarious."

Zane reads out the next one, " user471, what's David like when the camera is turned off?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me and I slap him on the arm softly.