Chapter 17:

Well, today is the day. I get to meet Ryan Reynolds. And to say I'm trying to look my best is an understatement, I've been trying to do my makeup for over an hour and a half, this is just so not my thing.

I hear the door to my apartment open, "baby where you at?" Zane. Ever since I told him the code to get up into my apartment building, he has pretty much come over every single day.

"I'm in my bathroom." I yell to him whilst trying to do some form of eyeshadow.

"Oooo baby trying to make herself look pretty for a married man? Scandalous." He comes over and gives me a hug, before going and sitting on a small circular couch I have in the middle of my bathroom.

"Hush child, I just wanna be looking good for the photos I'm going to get. Millie ain't looking like a potato today, that's for damn sure." I say as I am now trying to do winged eyeliner. And thank the heavens almighty it turned out okay because I would've wiped everything off for the 4th time and started again.

"David is going to be so insecure this whole day, I wish I was there to see it." Zane softly laughs to himself as he scrolls through his phone.

"Well David has nothing to worry about..... maybe..." I turn and wink at Zane, "jokes, I'm not going to homewreck Blake Lively, she is a goddess. And a powerful one at that."

Zane just points at me and nods. I finish up with my makeup and curl my hair.

"Damn, you're actually looking pretty for once." Zane says, and I slap him lightly on the arm.

"Come help me pick what I'm wearing, I need to go looking the best I can be."

He makes his way over to my wardrobe and instantly grabs the clickbait merch, "you know how it be baby, always gotta rep it." I shake my head at him and put it back in my closet laughing.

He stroked his chin and started looking through my wardrobe again, "how about this?"

I shake my head, "Nah, too professional."

He pulls out a few more articles, "this?"

"I like the pants."

He places the pants onto my bed, then starts to look through my tops. He is flicking through a bunch until he stops, "perfect!!" He grabs it out and puts it with the pants. I nod in agreement. He then walks over to shoes and grabs out some vans.

Here is the whole outfit he picked out, and I'm really impressed.

"Yaaaassssssss, I should be a fashion stylist

"Yaaaassssssss, I should be a fashion stylist." Zane says clapping his hands.

"Dude, you're going to be my instagram director from now on. I'm never dressing myself ever again, it's all you baby." I go and give him a high five and a hug.

I quickly make some breakfast for Zane and I and then he drives me to David's. "Don't let your mans get too jealous okay? Ryan Reynolds is too sexy. 10/10 would go gay for him." I laugh and shake my head at him.