Chapter 6:

David took my rental back to car dealer place and I drove behind him so I could take him home after.

After dropping the car off he got into my new car and smiled at me, "do you like it?"

"Of course I like it, it's my dream car. I just can't believe you did this for me."

"Well, at least I now get to sit in a comfy car whenever we go and hang out!" He brought out his camera and turned it on and faced it towards me, he used the flashlight on his phone because it was so dark outside. "Mills, tell the people how you feel."

"Like I'm being pranked and this car is going to disappear in legit a night."

He turned it off and faced towards me, "I'm not tired yet, do you wanna drive around for a bit? Maybe we can go up the Hollywood hills and go to the lookout?"

"Sure David, you bought me a car, we can go wherever the hell you want."

"Vegas?"

"Not tonight, but sure, we can go to Vegas another day definitely." His eyes lit up and he gets so cute when he is excited.

I drove up the Hollywood hills to a lookout, we have to walk up there though, so that's what we do. It gets cooler in the evenings here at this time of year so I brought extra jackets and blankets with me in case we decided to chill up there for a bit. And luckily we did because we put one of the blankets down and were just talking.

"Thanks" David says looking at me.

"For what?"

"For being the coolest person ever, and always making me laugh, and always making me happier." He smiles.

"You're cute."

"I know" he flips his hair and giggles.

"And you're so arrogant, but still cute."

He leans in and gives me a massive hug, "thanks for being one of my best friends."

I feel like I should be happy with what he said but somewhere deep down it kinda stung.

I pulled away from him, "anytime, I'll always be here."

We walked back down to my car in what I'm sure he thought was a comfortable silence, but some part of me was crying on the inside and he had no idea. This boy will literally be the death of me.

I drove him back to his house, he got out the car and looked in the window, "did you want to stay the night? It's really late and you must be tired."

"Uhm I don't know, I'm pretty sure I can make it home."

"If you're sure! I'll see you soon then I guess!" He waved and started to walk away up to his front door.

I put the car in park and turned it off, I get out and close the door and David turns. "I mean, I am a little tired." He smiled at me and I walked up to him, he opened the door and let me in.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He said taking his shoes off at the front door.

"Sure, can I borrow some clothes to sleep in?" He nodded and went to his room, he came back with a tshirt and some soft tracksuit material shorts. "These okay?" He handed them to me.

"Perfect, I'll be right back." I left to put the clothes on in the spare room and came back to find David already on the couch in his pyjamas with a tub of ice cream in his lap and two spoons poking out of it.

I sat next to him and he handed the tub over to me with a grin, "it's rainbow, your favourite."

"You're cute, but did you know rainbow is pretty much just vanilla ice cream with a hint of caramel?"

He looked shook, "no... I thought it was rainbow flavour..."

"Rainbow isn't a flavour though Dave."

He snatches the tub back from me, "it is to me." He scoops out a massive bit of ice cream and puts it into his mouth. I snatch it back from him and take a massive scoop as well, giving him a fake death glare. Next thing you know we are snatching the tub back out of the others hands every time they take a bite and death glaring at each other. This is super weird but I don't not like spending time with him, so this is better than nothing. Eventually the small tub of ice cream ran out and we started to laugh.

"What even just happened?" I asked still laughing.

"No damn clue Millie, no damn clue. I'm just happy I got some of it for the vlog."

I shook my head, "you and that damn vlog I swear. My stupid ass eating ice cream won't make it in."

"Just because you said that, I'll put it in." He gave me a cheeky smile.

"How bout that movie?" I said trying to change the direction of the conversation.

He nodded and got up, looking at his DVD collection, he kept reading them out until I said yes.

"Tropic Thunder?"

"Nah"

"We're the Millers?"

"Nah"

"Grown Ups?"

"Hmmmm...... nah"

"Grown ups 2?"

"Nah"

"The Proposal?"

"... Ryan Reynolds? Definitely."

David shook his head laughing and put the DVD in, "I never understood what's so good about Ryan Reynolds." He walked over to his kitchen and started to heat up some popcorn.

"Uhmmmm because he is fricken sexy as."

"Yeah look, I don't think so." He laughed as he took the popcorn out of the microwave.

"That's because you're a straight male! If you weren't, you'd be drooling all over him like the rest of the female population. But also, Sandra Bullock is a legend and the two of them together is extra legendary."

"You're a fool." He came and sat back down next to me, handing me the bowl of popcorn.

"Maybe! But only for Ryan Reynolds." I said taking a massive handful and eating it.

We were half way through the movie when I started to get really sleepy, and David pulled me in for a cuddle.

"You smell really nice."

"Thanks Millie."

"You're welcome David, love you."

"Love you too."

"Love you more than Ryan Reynolds."

"That's very kind of you Millie." I heard him softly laughing to himself as I fell asleep. I really like cuddling him. This just feels really nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHHHHHH I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!

- L