It was a boy with silk black hair. Long nose, but handsome face. His bone structure was fine lined and his chest, there had to be muscles hidden there. 

'Ah if it isn't Snivillus', James said as he looked down at the boy. 'Can you be polite for once', Lily said but ignored Severus. 'It's not like he doesn't deserve the name', James said. 'You can be so childish sometimes James', Lily said but she nevertheless grabbed James his arm and let him away to find themselves a seat. 

Katie looked at Severus and then towards Lily. Something happened between them. Nothing good. 'You had a good holiday?', Katie asked trying to be friendly. 'Why don't you go to your friends, I'm sure they wait for you', Severus said coldly. 'What did I do to deserve this', Katie said surprised. She felt insulted by this comment. 

'Just go', Severus said. He watched her as she went back to her friends. She glanced at him once more. Angry, before she walked away. 

Severus knew that Katie didn't deserved the way he had spoken to her, but he couldn't stand James Potter. He and his comments, his friends who were the loyal followers. He who had brainwashed Lily Evans. His Lily. She was a part of that, Katie Holt. She was a part of the bullies club from the school and right now, he wouldn't want anything to do with that. 

They finally had find a place. 'Can you believe it, I am head girl this year', Lily said. 'I can believe it, I can't believe however, Remus you are headboy, you came in just as much trouble as these two', Katie said pointing at James and Sirius. 'I don't know what I have done to deserve this honor of being headboy of Gryffindor, maybe Dumbledore hopes that I can control my friends', Remus said. 

Sirius, James and I started laughing. Hard. 'My dad is not stupid', Katie said still laughing. 'Lily can you please tell me what happened between you and Severus?', Katie asked. Lily's laugh faded. 'Yeah what happened between you and Snivillus', James said. 'Don't call him that', Katie snapped. 

'Do you remember that stupid joke that James played on him last year, he almost drowned because of James his stupid ass spell', Lily said. 

'Yeah, so I remember you telling me something like that, but I wasn't there when it happened so, enlighten me', Katie said. 'While I was trying to save Severus from drowning and shouting towards James, Severus told me afterwards that he didn't needed my protection, he didn't needed help from a mudblood like me', Lily said. 

Katie's mouth formed an 'oh' statement. She looked understanding. Now she got why they didn't spoke. 

'I don't say that you can't be friends with him, just be careful around him Katie, I know mistakes happen, but this was one that I can't forgive, at least not yet', Lily said. 'I understand', Katie said. 

'Friends can make mistakes Lily', Peter said suddenly. Everyone looked around. Lily looked surprised. No one is used to Peter saying things that actually makes sense. 'Sometimes those mistakes can do a lot of harm, even more because he is a friend', Peter said. 'Well said Peter, well said', Sirius pleaded. 

They bought some candy to continue the long journey towards Hogwarts. Soon the castle was in sight. It's high towers and small windows and the lights in it made sure that the castle looked magical as always. 

'Guys, do you remember when we first walked into this castle. None of us knew much about the magical world, we didn't knew any spells yet, we were small 11 year old boys and girls, walking trough the big doorway to be sorted into a house. We got Gryffindor and made it to the last year, I can't help but think about the past', Sirius said. 

'We went trough a lot, but we stood by each other, we stayed friends no matter what happened', Katie said looking at Sirius. Sirius smiled. He knew Katie meant their past relationship as well. 

'You guys never saw me as anything but a friend, even though I am a werewolf', Remus whispered. 'Remus, we turned into animagussen, all of us, well except the girls, this is how you can be around friends even at your worse time', Sirius said. 

'Damn I feel old now', Katie said. They all laughed. 'I want to be a professional Quidditch player', James stated. 'I want to be an Auror I think', Sirius said. 'I want to teach at Hogwarts, like my dad', Katie said. 'I want to have kids', Lily said suddenly. We all looked at her. 'Lily, I...', James started. 'Not now silly, when we are ready, some day', Lily said laughing. 'When you have kids, I'm the kids godmother', Katie stated. 'If you have kids, I will be it's god mother', Lily stated back. 'Deal', they said grinning. 

They got out of the train and waited until the carriage came. The carriage who pulled itself. Their suitcases were left behind in the train, they appeared in their room later as always. 

Finally they were in the hall. 'Look, those are the first years, they are getting smaller and smaller by year, I swear', Sirius said. 'I am starving, I say skip the sorting part and let's eat', James said. 'No, it's the last time watching it, we should all take in as much as possible for our memories', Lily said. 

Suddenly Peeves flew over their heads and dropped a water balloon on Peter. 'Welcome back seventh years, little freaks all of you', Peeves said flying around. 'Woopie', he said throwing another water balloon on the floor. It got soaked and slippery. 

'Peeves, get down you stupid ghost', professor McGonagall said angry. She nearly fell down and grabbed Katie and Lily to manage to stay up her feet. 'Oops, sorry miss Holt, miss Evans', she apologized. 

'Peeves, I will talk to the headmaster about you leaving Hogwarts unless you come down now and leave the students alone', McGonagall said angry. Peeves threw one last water balloon that splashed onto a few first years that ran off screaming. 'Later professor', Peeves said and he flew away into the Great Hall. 

'It's Hogwarts', Katie stated. 'Yeah, Hogwarts', Lily sighted happy.